Did Meowmie furgit myown name?

Old November 26th 11, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Did Meowmie furgit myown name?

Meowmie haz bin kallin me a difurent name. She keepz sayin fingz like,
"Owch, why duz yoo lik myown noze?" or "Owch, git yurown klawz outta me!" My
name iz not Owch, it iz Sundance.

Sundance, not Owch

Old November 26th 11, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmm diz iz gowin arownd at owrz howze, soft iz kallin alla uses dammit
beclawz owrz klwz needz kuttin, OEJ

Old November 26th 11, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat mustis be a komman hooman namez for cats wiff suppozed klaw profblemz.
I haza a krooked klaw dat gramby alwayz kallz dat dammit klawz. O T
checking out his crooked claw and finding no problem with it.

Old November 26th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Mine Meowmeez SIL hazza d*gy naymed Dammit.
I dunt tink klawz iz hiz problim.
(Dey ar mine meowmeez, I getz kawlt Owch tuu)

Pit2nya

Old November 26th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Jest wen mi klawz git purrfeckt, dey trap me an cut off all dem perfeckt
klawz. Der otta be a law.

Snowflake

Old November 26th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 11/26/2011 01:05 AM, Sundance wrote:
Meowmie haz bin kallin me a difurent name. She keepz sayin fingz like,
"Owch, why duz yoo lik myown noze?" or "Owch, git yurown klawz outta me!" My
name iz not Owch, it iz Sundance.

Sundance, not Owch

Mi meomie finks Iz da deetee. Shee sez "Deer G--. don gets unner my
feetz. Iz lyks hur tu fink Iz spesal. TuTu
Old November 26th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 26, 11:27*am, MLB wrote:
On 11/26/2011 01:05 AM, Sundance wrote: Meowmie haz bin kallin me a difurent name. She keepz sayin fingz like,
"Owch, why duz yoo lik myown noze?" or "Owch, git yurown klawz outta me!" My
name iz not Owch, it iz Sundance.

Sundance, not Owch

Mi meomie finks Iz da deetee. *Shee sez "Deer G--. don gets unner my
feetz. *Iz lyks hur tu fink Iz spesal. *TuTu

Yes, dat mut be itted! Usses sew spesal we gitz cewebwatowwy tytles!
Mine meowmie hab tytled minesefl as Ewizabeff da Sekund, beclawz ob da
weigh i wayves mine leff paw wen ai git intew hur lap. Jut wike Da
Queen, she seighs.
Den i mayk bred, an sumtymes git cawld "Owtch"
MeOwy
Old November 27th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Meowmie haz bin kallin me a difurent name. She keepz sayin fingz like,
"Owch, why duz yoo lik myown noze?" or "Owch, git yurown klawz outta me!"
My name iz not Owch, it iz Sundance.

Sundance, not Owch

PookyKat heer, ai git kalled lotz uf naymez, wike' bad cat' wen ai jump om
meomiez neez

Mosey : meh tu

Old November 28th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam sertin dat dey wyll grab me tumorro, wen Cristina iz heer tu
hewlp.
Dat's twee uhginzt olny wun mee.
Pawpaw sitz an howldz da indeen blankee clozed wiff me innyside,
mine bak tu hiz frunt.
Cristina skuffz me tyl I luuk Chinese,
Meowmee duz Da Durtee Deedzz.
Sumtymez hur trimz mine paw flagz/hayerz tuu.
Nooooooo Fayer attawl!
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote in message
Meowmie haz bin kallin me a difurent name. She keepz sayin fingz
like,
"Owch, why duz yoo lik myown noze?" or "Owch, git yurown klawz
outta me!"
My name iz not Owch, it iz Sundance.

Sundance, not Owch

Myown latist film Sundance[_2_] Cat community 10 August 23rd 11 03:42 AM
Sum evil kreechur haz taked over myown Meowmie! Rebecca Cat community 14 February 15th 08 05:50 PM
Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 05:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 10:55 AM