purrs pleas

Old December 19th 11, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default purrs pleas

On Dec 18, 8:28*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and getz
dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on herown
head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze

Wee is awl purrin for herseff. I dint gno dat happened to hoomins
butted it soun awful.

--
WooToo for Missy, Uncl Bill, Mommy Micki an r illiterut dogs
Old December 19th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 18, 11:29*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
hersef wuld but her hasta go to wurk soon, she iz better now, alla purrz iz
aweadee wurkin, OEJ

It is gud dat da purrs workeded. Now cood sumcat pull Uncl Bill's
hairs outted. He is disgrasful.

--
WooToo
Old December 19th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:04:25 -0800, Booker wrote:

She iznt da onli one. Weze been purrin fur qwiet round heer an not
gettin it. Da hoominz jest dont no how to relax. Ize keep tryin to teech
dem but ize jest not gettin threw. Who karez iffin da house iznt
purrfektly kleen? Ize dont so dey shundnt eifur.

Dat is one lesson dat hoomins has a lot of trubble learnin. I'z teached
mine Paw purrty gud, but mine Meowmie still wants to make fings look
kleen. I'z still wurkin on herownself.

Ranger
Old December 19th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 18, 8:29*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
hersef wuld but her hasta go to wurk soon, she iz better now, alla purrz iz
aweadee wurkin, OEJ"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

O deer OEJ, LAOWD PURRS koming frum usses n prayerz koming frum meowmie fur
da soft tu
kalm daown. Weh awl lufs hurself sew mutch, n stresses n high anxietyz is
bad fingz. yeUP
Tel da soft NOT tu pull owt hur hair..tell hur tu hab sum wine tu kalm
daown. *Umaky?

Lufz
Mosey, PookyKat Sqweex, n Pipps
n meowmie sendz da soft uh big komfort HUG

owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and
getz dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on
herown head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze- Hide quoted text -

I gotted dis messij wayt sew ai am sneding a kwik purr enny way tu
keep yoor sof in gud condishun.
Heers wut she muts do necks tym da noovs gitted outta contwol:
wun bak an forf as fats as yoo can
leep up on furnichur an stuf
an wun in serkls.
An mayk da sof doo it too.
MeOwy, foyss ob egzpeeryens
Old December 20th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:28:53 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and getz
dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on herown
head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze

We iz boff purrink, but awlso suggest a rewaxing cocktail....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/19/2011 7:30:09 PM
Old December 20th 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz, i iz thinkin she is too fluffy to haf no furz on herown head,
she wuld prolee luk like a telee safalass in dwag if hersf didnt haf anee
furz, OEJ
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:28:53 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and
getz dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on
herown head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze

Of course. We're all sending our best power purrs.

Amelia

Old December 20th 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz not, herown face izint purtee enuf ta not haf head furz, OEJ
On 2011-12-18 9:58 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and
getz
dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on herown
head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze

Purrs fur yur Meomie. That duznt sound gud atall.

--
Sam

Old December 20th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well dey duzint akshulee pull it owt wif derown teeth, but dey can takez too
manee water monzter bafz anna scub demsefz too much, dey awso cam brush it
too hard anna loze xtra den too, anna when her getz nurfuz, which izint too
often, den hersef goez off herown feed... lowers voice... which to look at
hersef wudint be a bad idermint but not for az long az she duzit, OEJ

Old December 20th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we will hasta du dat fur hersef beclawz her iz trulee too fluffee rite now
to jump at all espekallee onna furnshure, OEJ, gigglin atta thotee do

Old December 20th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef, hoominz iz stwange, i say befur dey go uzing growlee monzterz,
dey shuld learn howta wash dersef purpurlee furzt, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
She iznt da onli one. Weze been purrin fur qwiet round heer an not gettin
it. Da hoominz jest dont no how to relax. Ize keep tryin to teech dem but
ize jest not gettin threw. Who karez iffin da house iznt purrfektly kleen?
Ize dont so dey shundnt eifur.

Ize add purrz fur soft. Lotz of dem.

Booker, spreadin da wurd to Chappy an Snowflake two.