Wedwink toastz

Old December 27th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Wedwink toastz

He loooks to his Harri for encouragement"

Dat was furry, furry good, mine handsome wink. Gaelic is furry hard to
pronounce, even wif some nipwhiskey unner your belt, an you did it just
right. An da thought was bootiful.

Harri
Old December 27th 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 26, 3:53*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
O T goes to Willow, iz u gonna nounce dat it iz time furrr toatz for da new
kouple?

Wilow smiles at him and says, I kno u haz been pratizink diz galik fingie
and u iz deoink furry gud.

Willow goes to the table where they opening gifts and takes the microphone.
Tension u all. *O T wants to do his toast for the newlyweds.

O T takes the microfone *diz iz furr my famibly member Trudi. *Itself iz in
Galik den I will tranzlate itself furr u all.

He loooks to his Harri for encouragement"

Traditional blessing In Gaelic: Mìle fàilte dhuit le d'bhréid, Fad do ré gun
robh thu slàn.
Móran làithean dhuit is sìth, Le d'mhaitheas is le d'nì bhi fàs..

O T finishes the toast, then takes a long drink of scottish whiskerr and
begins to translate.

"A thousand welcomes to you with your marriage kerchief,
may you be healthy all your days. May you be blessed with long life and
peace,
may you grow old with goodness and with riches."

May yoo hab hed bunts, nosepoinks, an purrs tewgeffur fureffur.
An a sunspot tew.
MeOwy

Old December 28th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:53:03 -0600, Gramby wrote:

"A thousand welcomes to you with your marriage kerchief,
may you be healthy all your days. May you be blessed with long life and
peace,
may you grow old with goodness and with riches."

[Two Zot girls lift their glasses and meow in unison:]

May you boff haff a full belly, a heavy purse and a light heart!

Cheerz!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/27/2011 7:34:12 PM
Old December 28th 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I wishiz yurownselvez helth, luv, toonaz, an time to injoy dem.

Sundance, raising his glass

Old December 28th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi is now crying she really is so ofurwhelmed, she only refrains from
hugging more furndz beclawz hersef duzint wantsa get derown furz wet,

Old December 28th 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

trudi hugz herown furnd
"Meowy"
On Dec 26, 3:53 pm, "Gramby"
[...]

Dat wuz vury nise, mai bootiful wink
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old December 28th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!

PookyKat and Sqweex --raising their glasses

Old December 28th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh r awl SEW gwad yu r sew hapi, Trudi.n Jack. yeUP.
Goe uhed n hug awl uf yer furendz, weh dund mynd teerz uf hapinez.
Weh awl luv yew bof sew mutch. Mosey

da wedwink Granby Cat community 12 March 21st 08 05:31 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 57 March 20th 08 07:46 PM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 04:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 06:34 AM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 31st 07 12:37 AM