stressed-out cat

Old March 15th 04, 03:11 PM

Mike wrote:
I just recently bought some Feliway from
them and there WAS a $5.00 order
processing charge.

Oops, you're right. I don't have a catalog and it doesn't show up on the
website until you add an item to the shopping cart. At any rate it's
pretty easy to spend $50 on the cat and avoid the processing charge!

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old March 15th 04, 05:19 PM
Mary

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Sorry Megan, but you are wrong. I just recently bought some Feliway
from them and there WAS a $5.00 order processing charge. If you

look on
page 33 of their catalog, you will see "ORDER PROCESSING CHARGE (if
order is under $50.00 add $5.00)".

-MIKE

Oh please. Megan can't be WRONG.

Old March 15th 04, 05:22 PM
Mary

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
When I first got Tiger (Sept 1999) he was 4 months old and I brought

him
home and just let him out of the carrier. Amber (who was about 4 at

the
time) retreated into a corner and refused to eat. After two days of
this, I took Tiger back to the shelter. Amber started to eat as

soon as
I got back home. After four days, I picked Tiger up again but this

time
I kept him in his own room for a couple of weeks. There were no

more
problems. They are not best buddies but they do get along.

I'm so glad you went back for him. When I read about people returning
rescues it wrenches my gut.

Old March 15th 04, 05:27 PM

Mary (rosefan) wrote:
Oh please. Megan can't be WRONG.

As usual, in your obsessive haste to find ways to jump on me you again
make yourself like an idiot. You really should quit while you're behind.
I posted earlier and told him he was right after all and even
illustrated how I had made the mistake. Clearly *you* were wrong. Do
*you* have the guts to admit it?

Old March 15th 04, 11:04 PM
---MIKE---

I had no intention of leaving Tiger at the shelter. The shelter owner
knew that it was only for a few days. Taking him back just about broke
my heart. He was crying all the way. He is now a BIG boy (23 pounds)
and I suspect he is part or all Maine Coon.

-MIKE

Old March 17th 04, 03:08 AM
Sherry

Incidently, today is
Shamrock's 2 year anniversary with me. (hence the name)

Cheryl, I can't believe it's been two years!
Happy Anniversary to Shamrock!

Sherry