I'm having a Hissy!!

Old March 11th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default I'm having a Hissy!!

My server, Comcats is being wierd on me! First they took me off Flippy's
Cat Page thingys I get everyday and I NEED those pieces of LOL's. They did
that to a number of udder hoomins who subscribe, and when I filled out the
'form', it wouldn't 'take' her e-mail addy, too many characters. So I
unsubscribed, and then re-subscribed, SsssssssPIT!!

but I was still getting her daily funnies. 'that don't make no sense' (O
Brother Where Out Thou)

Now, I e-mailed a few people, who I just wanted to sned a Cat Card to, and I
got a reply 4 times from one person. I wrote a long letter to one guy hit
send and it's still sitting in my Outbox. So, he may get either 4 copies of
my epistle, or not.

I also took off my picture from both people I was sending!

Geeeeeeez

They also did it to someone on my Floyd group :/

Now, somebody I have a 'no clue who he is' suddenly appear on my My Space
'friends', no picture ..I sent him an e-mail asking him who he was. No
reply. So I'm gonna e-mail him again and tell him he's outta there.
Usually I get a notification that so and so would like to be added as one of
my friends, but I never got

one of those. So, out he goes, a 38 year single old male from Los
Angeles!! Nothing in his 'blurbs' and no profile.

Geeeez!

=^:**:^^

Anyway, please read your 'pings' for further instructions.
Sorry for 'throwing a mental'
Kyla

Old March 11th 08, 09:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

[...]

hmmm, looks like my cat ran off at the mouth...heh