A creature of habit

Old September 10th 05, 04:22 PM
Kwaazy Katz

Default A creature of habit

Irulan wrote:

LOL!
You know, I do that sometimes. I have to be at a specific spot before I can
do something comfortably.

****ing pervert
Old September 10th 05, 05:39 PM
John Doe

troll

From: Kwaazee Katz mypussy fingerlickin.good
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav ,rec.pets
Subject: A creature of habit
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:17:35 -0700

jmcquown sucked my dick and wrote:

Irulan wrote:
LOL!
You know, I do that sometimes. I have to be at a specific spot before
I can do something comfortably. Heh, Mithu is a smart boy
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

My lovebird, Peaches, has to line up exactly three pieces of her pellets on
the top perch before she eats them, one at a time. I think it's instinctual
and goes back to life in the wild, where she would have gathered her seed,
berries, whatever, and carried them to a high perch to eat them safely.
It's cute

Wittle Peaches would look much cuter splattered against the grill of
my Expedition...chirp...chirp