Has anyone ever seen a black cat with blue eyes?

Old September 2nd 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Has anyone ever seen a black cat with blue eyes?

Every year I buy a 365 Cats Calendar, a page a day calendar from Workman
Press.

Every day, there's a pic of a cat of kitten, and some interesting text
about the cat, or cats and kittens in general. Lots of useful
information.

Well, I have saved years worth of these calendar pages, and looking
through some today, I saw a pic of a black cat with BLUE eyes!

Aside from my fascination with ALL blue eyed cats, I realized that I
have never seen another cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes
aside from this one.

Has anyone else seen a cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes?

On all black cats, their eyes REALLY stand out. Blue eyes on a black cat
are REALLY startlingly mesmerizing and beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100902-0, 09/02/2010
Tested on: 9/2/2010 5:14:59 PM

Old September 2nd 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Sep 2, 4:14*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
Every year I buy a 365 Cats Calendar, a page a day calendar from Workman
Press.

Every day, there's a pic of a cat of kitten, and some interesting text
about the cat, or cats and kittens in general. Lots of useful
information.

Well, I have saved years worth of these calendar pages, and looking
through some today, I saw a pic of a black cat with BLUE eyes!

Aside from my fascination with ALL blue eyed cats, I realized that I
have never seen another cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes
aside from this one.

Has anyone else seen a cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes?

On all black cats, their eyes REALLY stand out. Blue eyes on a black cat
are REALLY startlingly mesmerizing and beautiful!

One photo, she belonged to my sister. Siamese cross, panther black
and the bluest eyes. I very nearly drove to Oregon, just so I could
steal her cat!
Old September 2nd 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:31:09 -0700 (PDT), "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

[...]

I can REALLY understand that urge. But of course, neither you or I could
or would actually DO such a thing.

Can you post that photo somewhere? Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100902-0, 09/02/2010
Tested on: 9/2/2010 5:59:09 PM

Old September 3rd 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
Every year I buy a 365 Cats Calendar, a page a day calendar from Workman
Press.

Every day, there's a pic of a cat of kitten, and some interesting text
about the cat, or cats and kittens in general. Lots of useful
information.

Well, I have saved years worth of these calendar pages, and looking
through some today, I saw a pic of a black cat with BLUE eyes!

Aside from my fascination with ALL blue eyed cats, I realized that I
have never seen another cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes
aside from this one.

Has anyone else seen a cat, or even a pic of a black cat with blue eyes?

On all black cats, their eyes REALLY stand out. Blue eyes on a black cat
are REALLY startlingly mesmerizing and beautiful!

I wish I could see this picture! Before that, the Hope diamond would
seem a mere stone.
Old September 3rd 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:34:14 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

[...]

The picture is a bit worn, but I could scan it. I just don't have
anyplace to host the image, except alt.binaries.pictures.animals

It's a copyrighted picture, so I'm not too comfortable putting it there.

If I E-mail it to someone, could you put it on the 'net?

My E-mail is valid, with obvious changes. Please let me know, here or by
E-mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100902-0, 09/02/2010
Tested on: 9/2/2010 9:11:29 PM

Old September 3rd 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

wrote:
[...]

Oooh, I wouldn't say *that*. I do like my sister though, and I'd like
her to continue speaking to me.

Can you post that photo somewhere? Thank you

If I can find it. We have moved twice since I had it. I'm sure it's
somewhere though. I'll even email and ask her if she has one.
Old September 3rd 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message

The picture is a bit worn, but I could scan it. I just don't have
anyplace to host the image, except alt.binaries.pictures.animals

It's a copyrighted picture, so I'm not too comfortable putting it there.

If I E-mail it to someone, could you put it on the 'net?

My E-mail is valid, with obvious changes. Please let me know, here or by
E-mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

I have a web site (the link to it is in my sig)on my own domain. It would
be safe there, I think, since I only get cat slaves (mostly from this
newsgroup) visit. If you'd like to put it there just email it to me (my
addy isn't munged.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Subject changed: woaaah black betty spamalam woaaah black betty had a child..splamalam 2oz Cat health & behaviour 3 November 12th 06 06:51 AM
Blue? Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 June 28th 05 03:33 PM
Help! Is there a breed with smokey grey hair and blue eyes? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 27 January 28th 05 05:44 PM
Blue Cat Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 34 January 19th 05 04:51 AM