Ping MLB - Another cat game

Old November 22nd 12, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Ping MLB - Another cat game

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

--
Joyce

A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old November 22nd 12, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000, Bastette wrote:

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Oh Boy! You really need good eyes for that one -- and fast reflexes.
Thanks and have a good day. MLB
Old November 22nd 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:57:49 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000, Bastette wrote:

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Oh Boy! You really need good eyes for that one -- and fast reflexes.
Thanks and have a good day. MLB

Speaking of eyes, I am going to try to send you a picture of the great
grandchild who had her crossed eye corrected (about 3 ops). I know you
once said kids did not really interest you, but she is kind of cute.
Best wishes.
Old November 22nd 12, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:43:09 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:57:49 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000, Bastette wrote:

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Oh Boy! You really need good eyes for that one -- and fast reflexes.
Thanks and have a good day. MLB

Speaking of eyes, I am going to try to send you a picture of the great
grandchild who had her crossed eye corrected (about 3 ops). I know you
once said kids did not really interest you, but she is kind of cute.
Best wishes.

Well, I tried, but it was returned as undelivered. I don't know enough
about "puters to correct it. I used the sonic address. Sorry. MLB
Old November 22nd 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:57:49 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000, Bastette wrote:

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Oh Boy! You really need good eyes for that one -- and fast reflexes.
Thanks and have a good day. MLB

Speaking of eyes, I am going to try to send you a picture of the great
grandchild who had her crossed eye corrected (about 3 ops). I know you
once said kids did not really interest you, but she is kind of cute.
Best wishes.

Please send it. I just never wanted to *have* kids. Other people's kids
are fine.

I also had a crossed eye as a child and had surgery for it when I was
about 3. So she and I have something in common.

--
Joyce

Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur. -- Paul Gallico
Old November 22nd 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:43:09 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:57:49 +0000, MLB wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000, Bastette wrote:

Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Oh Boy! You really need good eyes for that one -- and fast reflexes.
Thanks and have a good day. MLB

Speaking of eyes, I am going to try to send you a picture of the great
grandchild who had her crossed eye corrected (about 3 ops). I know you
once said kids did not really interest you, but she is kind of cute.
Best wishes.

Well, I tried, but it was returned as undelivered. I don't know enough
about "puters to correct it. I used the sonic address. Sorry. MLB

Did you remove the XXX from "bastette"? That's there to keep spambots
from harvesting my email.

Old November 23rd 12, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:34:12 +0000, Bastette wrote:

MLB wrote:

[...]

Yes, I remembered to remove them. I also remember and appreciate the
encouragement you gave before her first OP. Ill try again.my eyesight
does not improve with age. My distance vision is fair but close up is
not so good.
Old November 28th 12, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:37:47 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
Marie, here's the "herding cats" game I was telling you about earlier:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Wow, what a blast - from the past! I looked at this URL and thought, Ferry
Halim is still making those wonderful games?? I guess that was half right -
the games are still wonderful, and at a decade old, are not even showing
their age.

Who wants a new game? (OT) Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 15th 08 01:59 AM
Game OT ollie2 Cat anecdotes 11 April 28th 08 11:04 PM
Another game OT ollie2 Cat anecdotes 0 August 30th 07 12:58 AM
Game OT ollie2 Cat anecdotes 3 August 30th 07 12:56 AM
OT Game Bev Cat anecdotes 6 May 19th 06 08:34 PM