Road trip

Old January 7th 04, 08:26 AM
Miss Violette

Hi, We was kinna worrin bout yourownsefs, issa pawpaw ok now? Trudi, Glad
to see her friendz
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
We'ze coming! We'ze coming!

Sorry we're late. Kitty Schottland has been taking care of the PawPaw,
Capt. Midnight's been playing with Auntie Becky (Meowmie Debby's
littermate), and Lilith Kitten's been hiding because she's afraid of

Auntie
Becky.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"The Highland Kitties" wrote in message
Gudgud morning, efurrykitty! Iz we all rested up after dat wild Mew
Year's party? Boy, dat was somefing else. All dem 'splosions and dat
nice moosic and great food...

Iz we all ready to finish off dis trip? We'z only a couple or three
hours from de end of route 66 at Santa Monica pier. Since most of the
hoomin kittens are back in scool, the roads shouldn't be too busy. Is
you all ready to hop on board for de rest of the de ride?

Has anybody seen Cleocatra?

Sammy Kitten

Old January 7th 04, 03:23 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
Yes I would love to go for coffee, French vanilla wif jusa bit of nip
flaforin, butted the imitation kind so yourownsef can drife... He hold door
ta porter and they go ta getta coffee... TV just gets happier anna happier

Ooh, coffee with artificial nip flavor - I don't think I would have
thought to ask for that. I'm very impressed - you're as clever as you
are good looking! Let's go - we can leave Amelia to figure out the dog
and teleporters issue.

she takes TV's paw and they both step into the teleporter

Cleo

Old January 7th 04, 03:26 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
da reason he doez notted member yourown day isa cause you isa sucha purrfect
kitty hisownsef was ofurwhelmed... *couldn't you make hissef calla shelter
ta fin out, da one soft gifs stuffs to keepz goodgood recordz, whisperin so
as to not hurta hoomanz feelins,* TV

I zapped him with a mind control beam last year, with the idea to do
that. But the shelter had been taken over by a different bunch of humans
who had lost a bunch of the records.

Cleo

Old January 7th 04, 03:31 PM
Amelia T Cat

Ooh, coffee with artificial nip flavor - I don't think I would have
thought to ask for that. I'm very impressed - you're as clever as you
are good looking! Let's go - we can leave Amelia to figure out the dog
and teleporters issue.

she takes TV's paw and they both step into the teleporter

Cleo

Oh, I don't know! I just don't know if I ought to let a d*g into the
teleporter. I'm not even sure it would work for them...

Wait, what's this I see? It looks like Uncle Pat is getting ready to
drive over to Starbucks. And he always takes Maggie.
problem solved!

Everykitty, shall we 'port over to Starbucks now?

Amelia
stepping into the teleporter

Old January 7th 04, 04:06 PM
The Highland Kitties

Oh, I don't know! I just don't know if I ought to let a d*g into the
teleporter. I'm not even sure it would work for them...

Wait, what's this I see? It looks like Uncle Pat is getting ready to
drive over to Starbucks. And he always takes Maggie.
problem solved!

Everykitty, shall we 'port over to Starbucks now?

Amelia
stepping into the teleporter

At a quiet Starbucks in SoCal a couple of kitties, walking paw in paw,
appear in a sparkle of light. Moments later more kitties start to
appear. As the kitties congregate on the patio to ponder what they want
to order, a great big shiny pickup truck with a Springer Spaniel
sticking her nose out the window pulls into the drive-through lane

Cleo: Here we are, TV. Over here, under this corner table by the
bushes, is our private terminal. We can enter our orders here on the
keyboard...
enters "2 french vanilla coffees, one with artificial nip flavoring,
one with real nip, 2 bagels with extra cream cheese, to be delivered to
table one in the patio area"

Dyna kitty, would you care to come over and enter your hoomins credit
card information and your order?

Everykitty, here's the ordering terminal. Come help yourselves!

As the kitties start to enter their orders, the pickup pulls away from
the window. As they slowly pass the patio Maggie the d*g looks out the
window at the kitties and winks.

Old January 8th 04, 01:28 AM
Miss Violette

hrmph!!! some hoomanz isa notted carful enuf, TV, disgruntled
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road trip update Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney Cat community 48 December 23rd 03 06:40 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 21st 03 11:57 PM