Road trip

Old January 8th 04, 01:28 AM
Miss Violette

hrmph!!! some hoomanz isa notted carful enuf, TV, disgruntled
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
da reason he doez notted member yourown day isa cause you isa sucha

purrfect
kitty hisownsef was ofurwhelmed... *couldn't you make hissef calla

shelter
ta fin out, da one soft gifs stuffs to keepz goodgood recordz, whisperin

so
as to not hurta hoomanz feelins,* TV

I zapped him with a mind control beam last year, with the idea to do
that. But the shelter had been taken over by a different bunch of humans
who had lost a bunch of the records.

Cleo

Old January 8th 04, 01:30 AM
Miss Violette

Violette, Trudi and OEJ step inna porter and set down ta wait onna ofurs...
I lovez coffee, OEJ
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
Ooh, coffee with artificial nip flavor - I don't think I would have
thought to ask for that. I'm very impressed - you're as clever as you
are good looking! Let's go - we can leave Amelia to figure out the dog
and teleporters issue.

she takes TV's paw and they both step into the teleporter

Cleo

Oh, I don't know! I just don't know if I ought to let a d*g into the
teleporter. I'm not even sure it would work for them...

Wait, what's this I see? It looks like Uncle Pat is getting ready to
drive over to Starbucks. And he always takes Maggie.
problem solved!

Everykitty, shall we 'port over to Starbucks now?

Amelia
stepping into the teleporter

Old January 8th 04, 01:35 AM
Miss Violette

TV smiles atta complimint he stops and tosses Miss Violette the keys to the
family porter for her and her friendz ta use, OK den here we goez,,,tv
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
Yes I would love to go for coffee, French vanilla wif jusa bit of nip
flaforin, butted the imitation kind so yourownsef can drife... He hold

door
ta porter and they go ta getta coffee... TV just gets happier anna

happier

Old January 8th 04, 01:38 AM
Miss Violette

*TV holdz chair fur his girl and hands her a napkin so her fur doez notted
get messy...

This sure was a good iderment befur we getz back onna road, TV, very happy
ta be wif dis girlkitty anna alzo very happy ta not hafta be around the D*G
efin he isa nice///
The Highland Kitties wrote in message
Oh, I don't know! I just don't know if I ought to let a d*g into the
teleporter. I'm not even sure it would work for them...

Wait, what's this I see? It looks like Uncle Pat is getting ready to
drive over to Starbucks. And he always takes Maggie.
problem solved!

Everykitty, shall we 'port over to Starbucks now?

Amelia
stepping into the teleporter

At a quiet Starbucks in SoCal a couple of kitties, walking paw in paw,
appear in a sparkle of light. Moments later more kitties start to
appear. As the kitties congregate on the patio to ponder what they want
to order, a great big shiny pickup truck with a Springer Spaniel
sticking her nose out the window pulls into the drive-through lane

Cleo: Here we are, TV. Over here, under this corner table by the
bushes, is our private terminal. We can enter our orders here on the
keyboard...
enters "2 french vanilla coffees, one with artificial nip flavoring,
one with real nip, 2 bagels with extra cream cheese, to be delivered to
table one in the patio area"

Dyna kitty, would you care to come over and enter your hoomins credit
card information and your order?

Everykitty, here's the ordering terminal. Come help yourselves!

As the kitties start to enter their orders, the pickup pulls away from
the window. As they slowly pass the patio Maggie the d*g looks out the
window at the kitties and winks.

Old January 8th 04, 02:14 AM
Arlene Knop

Oh thank gudness! Sumwun saw yew go into thuh bilding ware thuh
eggsploshun firewerks happened. I thot maybe yew were cawt in ther.
Ize gonna purr eggstra hard fur yer Paw to get a reely good toona job.
Things are getting bedder out ther so sumfing shud turn up. Thuh Power
of thuh Purr reely helps.

GM, checking her deer Felix to make shoor he's OK

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Road trip:

I haven't seen Cleopatra or Felix or a bunch of uther kitteez sinz all
that noyz wif thuh firecrakkers. Itz not like Felix to leev me alone.
I hope he's alright. I wudn't want to find a bunch of kitteez wif their
wiskerz sinjed off or anyfing like that. Maybe we bedder get a serch
party together. Sammy Kitten? Do yew know anyfing about thuh missing
kitteez?????????

Don't worry, I'm fine, just having secretary troubles. Mom's spending
more time than usual at the tuna place this week. I hope Dad finds one
really soon, so Mom can relax a little.

Felix

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old January 8th 04, 02:16 AM
Arlene Knop

Yew are a furry good detektif, Sammy. Maybe yew shud joyn our firm.
And furry kwik too. Yew dodged that swipe reel nice. Come on.
Efurrybuddy's talking about food. Let's not get left behind.

Gretchen Marie, appreshiating Sammy's enthoosiasm

Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten wrote:

Arlene Knop wrote:
I haven't seen Cleopatra or Felix or a bunch of uther kitteez sinz all
that noyz wif thuh firecrakkers. Itz not like Felix to leev me alone.
I hope he's alright. I wudn't want to find a bunch of kitteez wif their
wiskerz sinjed off or anyfing like that. Maybe we bedder get a serch
party together. Sammy Kitten? Do yew know anyfing about thuh missing
kitteez?????????

Gretchen Marie, worried worried worried and reddy to put on her
detektif badj

The Highland Kitties wrote:

Well, Felix and OEJ and Tiger and Anais and Miss Violette and Trudi and
TV are here, and Fluffybutt and Amelia are asleep in the Are-Vee.
Gretchen Maria, letz us go look in de house.

GM and Sammy head into the house to look for Cleopatra. She's not in
the dining room or the kitchen, a quick look in the living room doesn't
reveal any sign of her, and she isn't found in the front bedroom, back
bedroom, hallway, or bedroom. They return to the living room and catch a
glimpse of a fluffy silvery tail draped over the edge of Maggie's
dogbox. They walk closer and spot Cleopatra sprawled on her bag, her
head resting on Maggie's nose.

Sammy pounces on Cleo's tail, claws extended Cleocatra! Wake up! We'z
ready to go!

Sammy

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road trip update Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney Cat community 48 December 23rd 03 06:40 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 21st 03 11:57 PM