Bad News - Dianne

Old December 5th 03, 06:48 PM
fuga =^o^=

Default Bad News - Dianne

I just read on SICC that Dianne passed at 10:45am. I'll keep watching to
see if we can track down an address for her.

Here are some pictures they posted to remember her by here are the urls..

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06..._margarita.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06...t_Laughing.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06..._whatkitty.jpg

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL165/...4/39653817.jpg

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL165/...4/39654075.jpg

http://www.mishanogha.com/cats/diqy.jpg

http://www.mishanogha.com/cats/dipat2.jpg

If anyone wants me to forward them the address once I get it, email me at

(swap the x's for a U)

Fuga

Old December 5th 03, 08:01 PM
JLONL2

tears

Grace
Old December 5th 03, 08:34 PM
jen.d

This is so horrible. =(

Sending purrs and prayers to the family

Jen (tears)

ble.rogers.com...

Old December 5th 03, 09:39 PM
Nan

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:48:48 GMT, "fuga =^o^="
wrote:

I just read on SICC that Dianne passed at 10:45am. I'll keep watching to
see if we can track down an address for her.

Here are some pictures they posted to remember her by here are the urls..

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06..._margarita.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06...t_Laughing.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06..._whatkitty.jpg

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL165/...4/39653817.jpg

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL165/...4/39654075.jpg

http://www.mishanogha.com/cats/diqy.jpg

http://www.mishanogha.com/cats/dipat2.jpg

If anyone wants me to forward them the address once I get it, email me at

(swap the x's for a U)

Fuga

That is so sad. My prayers go out to Diane's family and Pat. They
looked so happy in the pictures.

Nan
Old December 5th 03, 10:02 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

My thoughts and condolences to her family and friends. Please find peace in
the fact that she will have lots of company when she gets to the Rainbow
Bridge.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

ble.rogers.com...

Old December 5th 03, 10:38 PM
Mary

I just read on SICC that Dianne passed at 10:45am. I'll keep watching to
see if we can track down an address for her.

How incredibly, incredibly shocking and sad. I'm in tears. She seemed so nice.
Of all the people in the world, why can't that happen to some horrible person
instead. I will pray for her, her fiance, her cats and her family.
Old December 5th 03, 10:51 PM
polonca12000

This is just so unbelievably sad. I cannot find words to describe how hollow
and empty I feel. Both families and friends of them both are in my thoughts.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

ble.rogers.com...

Old December 6th 03, 12:14 AM
Victor Martinez

I am so sorry to hear this. Our hearts go out to the families that are
left to mourn.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 6th 03, 01:52 AM
Bev

Victor Martinez wrote:

I am so sorry to hear this. Our hearts go out to the families that are
left to mourn.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Such warm loving photos. Thank you for posting them Fuga.
All my love to Pat and families. I feel so sad for all of you

Bev, who is crying
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old December 6th 03, 02:09 AM
Yowie

There are no words.
Lots of tears, no words.

My thoughts and prayers are with Diane, her family and her friends.

Wish there was something - anything - I could do to relieve that pain and
bring her back. But all I can offer is thoughts, prayers, condolences, and
they just seem hollow, empty, impotent.

If there's anything we can do, cards, flowers, donations to charity etc etc,
please, let us know. Hugs to all affected by her passing.

Vicky

ble.rogers.com...

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/06..._big-ass_marga