It's happennng!!!

Old January 6th 05, 07:10 PM
Pat

Default It's happennng!!!

I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 6th 05, 07:31 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-06, Pat penned:
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful! Have great fun! Good luck!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 6th 05, 07:33 PM
Karen

On 2005-01-06, Pat penned:
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful! Have great fun! Good luck!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eros was adopted! Eros has a home now! *cheer!*

Good luck and *be careful*!

Old January 6th 05, 07:38 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away,
but within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I hope you have as much success with this as I've had with
my long lost love after (now) 24 years. It's scary as hell but sometimes
good things happen Have a safe trip and keep us posted. Oh, and don't
try propping up a bathtub and crawling under it to effect repairs before you
get on that plane, okay?

Jill

Old January 6th 05, 07:58 PM
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away,
but within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I hope you have as much success with this as I've had

with
my long lost love after (now) 24 years. It's scary as hell but sometimes
good things happen Have a safe trip and keep us posted. Oh, and don't
try propping up a bathtub and crawling under it to effect repairs before

you
get on that plane, okay?

Sure, but I'm driving!

Old January 7th 05, 02:51 AM
Pat

On 2005-01-06, Pat penned:
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful! Have great fun! Good luck!

This is so very strange: I don't see my original post in my own newsreader.
The thread begins with Monique's reply.

Come to think of it, it's not a rare occurrence that I never see some of my
own posts in other threads.

Weird.

How Am I going to post to this group while I am travelling? I usually stop
in public libraries to check email via the web, but the only way I know to
read NGs is with Outlook Express using my ISP's news server. Is there some
other way?

Old January 7th 05, 04:05 AM
Tish Silberbauer

You could google RPCA using google groups. It slow and annoying and
not easy to post to, but at least you'll be able to *sort-of* keep up
with stuff!

Best of luck with the trip. Who knows, you might end up as lucky as
Kajikit and Jaggath :^)

Tish

Old January 7th 05, 04:46 AM
Sam Nash

"Pat" wrote in message
I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs for a happy outcome.
Sam

Old January 7th 05, 05:22 AM
Tanada

Pat wrote:

I got a catsitter, I'm going on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not right away, but
within a few weeks, possibly as little as one week!!!

Never underestimate the POWER of the PURR!!!!!

A zillion THANKS to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Drive carefully and have fun. Keep us posted and remember
we're here for you. Oh, and don't drive tired. Get a motel room, or
even pull into a rest area and take a nap rather than fall asleep at the
wheel.

We love you,

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Five + Calvin and Speedy the d-thing

Old January 7th 05, 04:17 PM
Pat

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
You could google RPCA using google groups. It slow and annoying and
not easy to post to, but at least you'll be able to *sort-of* keep up
with stuff!

Just tried it, found the pet-manual.co.uk forum and registered there. It
looks like some recent posts (including yours, Tish) are missing, and
they've misspelled anecdotes ("ancedotes"). But, hey - it works!

Best of luck with the trip. Who knows, you might end up as lucky as
Kajikit and Jaggath :^)

What kind of luck was that?