Something Is Wrong

Old June 20th 05, 02:14 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Default Something Is Wrong

You do care for an animal, but you have to make sure your compassion
for an animal does not outweigh that for a human
and if it does you need to check yourself because something is wrong -
that ain't even Godly.

There are a lot of laws to protect animals, but there are far more laws
to protect humans.

I have to say, I have come to learn, we have a lot of phsycos
in America, we got all kinds of nuts.

People who treat animals better than humans are people who cannot
relate well with humans (something is wrong upstairs).

If you have more compassion for an animal, but not a human then
something is wrong.

I treat animals as good as I treat myself, but certainly no better than
I treat humans.

There's too many weirdos in the world.

Straight Up!

I've done had my fill of it!

Old June 20th 05, 02:39 PM
John Doe

Get off of your soapbox.

Old June 20th 05, 03:47 PM
Philip

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
You do care for an animal, but you have to make sure your compassion
for an animal does not outweigh that for a human
and if it does you need to check yourself because something is wrong -
that ain't even Godly.

There are a lot of laws to protect animals, but there are far more laws
to protect humans.

I have to say, I have come to learn, we have a lot of phsycos
in America, we got all kinds of nuts.

People who treat animals better than humans are people who cannot
relate well with humans (something is wrong upstairs).

If you have more compassion for an animal, but not a human then
something is wrong.

I treat animals as good as I treat myself, but certainly no better than
I treat humans.

There's too many weirdos in the world.

Straight Up!

I've done had my fill of it!

OH let my signature line be something heart rendering like "Slave to the
Fabulous Furballs" LOL

Old June 20th 05, 03:47 PM
Philip

Bring your own. Barry brought his! LOL

"John Doe" wrote in message
Get off of your soapbox.

Old June 20th 05, 04:26 PM
Lesley

OH let my signature line be something heart rendering like "Slave to
the
Fabulous Furballs" LOL

And what's wrong with that?! It's not heart rending it's a statement of
fact, I am their slave, they are fabulous and they are furballs!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs (and don't you forget it?)

Old June 20th 05, 04:30 PM
Lesley

People who treat animals better than humans are people who cannot
relate well with humans (something is wrong upstairs).

As I said to someone "I like some animals better than some people and
some people better than some animals...then again as far as I'm
concerned some animals are people"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 20th 05, 04:58 PM
CatNipped

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
People who treat animals better than humans are people who cannot
relate well with humans (something is wrong upstairs).

As I said to someone "I like some animals better than some people and
some people better than some animals...then again as far as I'm
concerned some animals are people"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

And some people are animals *coughPhillipcough*! LOL

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 20th 05, 05:16 PM
biggerbadderbarry

CatNipped wrote:

And some people are animals *coughPhillipcough*! LOL

this way at least he falls into a category with some rights...lol

I'll see you your animals, and raise it by say...mmmm...humane

Old June 20th 05, 05:53 PM
Mary

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
People who treat animals better than humans are people who cannot
relate well with humans (something is wrong upstairs).

As I said to someone "I like some animals better than some people and
some people better than some animals...then again as far as I'm
concerned some animals are people"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I am proud to say that I like the below-average cat
much more than the average person.

Old June 21st 05, 04:58 AM
Rhonda

Are you talking about something in particular on this group, Barry?

Is it the cussing, or the Conan thing, or what is it in particular that
is bothering you?

Rhonda

biggerbadderbarry wrote:

I've done had my fill of it!