OT - Dennis back at work

Old February 14th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT - Dennis back at work

Well, the stupid company shipped Dennis back to work today. Valentines
Day at that, hmmmph! Not that they care about stuff like that or
anything. Gotta stick to the schedule at all costs, except when it
suits *them* to change it.
His flight was leaving at 6 pm, so we went to Bangkok this morning and
had a nice lunch together. Then we went and saw Brokeback Mountain.
Not a good choice of movie to see just before Dennis heads off to work
for a month! I ended up crying in the skytrain afterwards, when we were
heading to the airport. I'm such an idiot.
But we had a great month off together. Got everything organized for the
big move. The movers are coming in a month, the day after Dennis gets
back from work. 2 days of packing and we're off to spend a month in
Malaysia. Then Dennis goes to work again and Vino and I will head on to
Purrth.
I really can't wait for this next month to be over, I'm getting so
impatient to get on with it! Time acceleration purrs would be greatly
appreciated, however, I realize there's only so much miraculous stuff
purrs from RPCA can achieve ;-)
Oh yeah, and Dennis is such a sweetie, I have to brag. It's our 10th
anniversary in a week (Dennis will be away), but he had an anniversary
band made for me, it's the same as my wedding band but it has 10 little
diamonds in it, one for each year we've been married. Awwww :-) I
think I'll stick around for another 10 years!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old February 14th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Congrats on 10 years! And on being so close to your move. That's so
exciting.

I'm sending time acceleration purrs your way (and mine). At most 11
weeks until bare kitten #2 arrives.

Cheers, and enjoy your last month in Thailand!

Caroline S.

Old February 14th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
[...]

Congratulations on your first ten years. Purrs for the next month to go as
soon as possible.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 14th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
snip
I really can't wait for this next month to be over, I'm getting so
impatient to get on with it! Time acceleration purrs would be greatly
appreciated, however, I realize there's only so much miraculous stuff
purrs from RPCA can achieve ;-)
Oh yeah, and Dennis is such a sweetie, I have to brag. It's our 10th
anniversary in a week (Dennis will be away), but he had an anniversary
band made for me, it's the same as my wedding band but it has 10 little
diamonds in it, one for each year we've been married. Awwww :-) I
think I'll stick around for another 10 years!

Lots of time acceleration purrs, but most of all congrats on being so
happily married for 10 years and wishing you many more great decades
together!
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 14th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Everything seems to be going so well for you both. Does Vino sense there is
something going on?? Congrats on your anniversary! Your ring sounds so
beautiful. David and I will be married 17 years tomorrow. Wish we had met
years and years ago. We want to hear all about your adventures.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin who feels he is a kindred spirit to Vino
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

"polonca12000" wrote in message
snip

Old February 14th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations Britta! Ben and I are coming up on 20 years together
(although we've only been married for 13 of them ;).

Time acceleration purrs are coming - I know how anxious you must be. I was
when we first got our house and part of the deal was to allow the previous
owners to stay until their new home was finished construction. Of course
being laid off 1 week after closing gave us something else to think about!
;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 14th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Congratulations on your anniversary! Hope the next 10 years are just
as wonderful, and go by slowly so you can enjoy every minute - except
for the next month, that is.

Joyce
Old February 14th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sorry to top-post, but is Dennis aware of the chronic shortage of
helicopter pilots in Australia at the moment? It's such a problem that
they've even had news articles about it (either that, or there is
*nothing* else of interest happening in Australia at present).

Good luck with the move and I hope the next month flies by (so to
speak).

Tish

Old February 14th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

Awww what a luvverly man!!! He's definitely a keeper!!

Old February 15th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote:
His flight was leaving at 6 pm, so we went to Bangkok this morning and
had a nice lunch together. Then we went and saw Brokeback Mountain.
Not a good choice of movie to see just before Dennis heads off to work
for a month! I ended up crying in the skytrain afterwards, when we were
heading to the airport. I'm such an idiot.

Aw, was it a sad movie? I actually wanted to see it, but I had
already gone to see "Rent", so I thought it might be too repetitive to
watch two gay romances in a row.

Also, I would be at a loss as to who to go see the movie with. Could
you imagine like going out with the guys to watch it after a Superbowl
party?