I 4 gotted

Old May 18th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I 4 gotted

I fore gotted who iz in charj of diz thred bout gettink da chiken. Duz
anyone rememfer who gotted uz to get tagetfer and go for diz. O T
skratching his head ready to moofve.

Old May 18th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 18, 2:13*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I fore gotted who iz in charj of diz thred bout gettink da chiken. *Duz
anyone rememfer who gotted uz to get tagetfer and go for diz. *O T
skratching his head ready to moofve.

I do gnot rememfur awlso, an Iam heer inna beehikl nex to Mosey hoo
iss dwooling on me wile Iam wikken mine own chops, soz wee bedder git
dere soon.

MeOwy
Old May 18th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We will giff dem a liddle more time and denwe may haff to "wing it" or deze
cats will startz eatink da paints offf da wallz. Piglet keepiong a sharp
eye on O T who thinks he is starfink.

Old May 19th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 18 May 2009 15:13:17 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

I fore gotted who iz in charj of diz thred bout gettink da chiken. Duz
anyone rememfer who gotted uz to get tagetfer and go for diz. O T
skratching his head ready to moofve.

It wuz Unka Will, an Missy iz drifink da
jeep-fingy to da chickum playce...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/18/2009 8:35:03 PM
Old May 19th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh ok, fangu.

HEY UNKLE WILL, we iz starfink here. Take Bear 4 his walk den tybewrite and
getuz outta here. Fangu. O T rubbing his tummy and drooling.

Old May 19th 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 18, 9:12*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh ok, fangu.

HEY UNKLE WILL, we iz starfink here. *Take Bear 4 his walk den tybewrite and
getuz outta here. *Fangu. *O T rubbing his tummy and drooling.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:mbrmuu0rew5h..xeph1ldc3pqv$.dlg@40tude .net...

Missy starts up the jeep fing porter. Other porters follow as she
appears outside the big Kattucky Fryed Chickum in Branford,
Catnetticut. The employees are waiting to shovel out the chikum and
biskits and potatoos and take all of uncl Bill's munny.

She pulls into the parking lot with a shriek of tires.

--
Maggy May, narrating

Old May 19th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Dat wuz Sundance.

--
Pitô.ônya, purrowdlee

Old May 19th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yezbutt Maggy May and wootoo along wif Hissy Missy kamed to drifv us to da
nearest KRC plaze kaze we didn't haff one near uzenz.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Dat wuz Sundance.

--
Pitô.ônya, purrowdlee

Old May 19th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, I startid it, but da sekkaterry haz bin havvin "ishooz" agin and haznt
folloed throo.

Sundance