elder kitteez

Old January 2nd 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default elder kitteez

it has come to mine attenshun dat der iz two areaz of cat cern fur uses more
mature kitteez.

1 when you getsa certin age da hoominz seem ta be freaked owt anna takez
yoursef to da ted more ofin, i iz not sure ifin diz iz beclawz dey haz nofin
better ta du or ifin itz beclawz da ted mind kontrolz dem intoit but we
needsa figure owtta way to stop it.

2 fud iz an issue fur mature kitteez, mainli dat da hoominz startz feedin
uses dat naztee kibble furm da ted anna takez away mozt of a treetz anna
hoomin fudz, diz alzo needsa be dealt wif,

I iz opin ta suggeztins,

tiger

--
Have a great day

Old January 2nd 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:39:10 -0600, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

I iz opin ta suggeztins,

tiger

Hurk in dere shooz?????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/1/2010 10:44:16 PM
Old January 2nd 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

dey finilli getted smurt enufta put demz shoez away butted one of uses
leafed a qwite large pile inna doorway betweena kitchen anna lawndri rum
while dey wuz gone... i thinkz we needsa du sumfinta get rid of tedz, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:39:10 -0600, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

I iz opin ta suggeztins,

tiger

Hurk in dere shooz?????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/1/2010 10:44:16 PM