this week just keeps getting worse

Old March 26th 10, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default this week just keeps getting worse

i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a tumor
earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack and
passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and passed
away also... I really want march over, Lee

Old March 26th 10, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a
tumor earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack
and passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and
passed away also... I really want march over, Lee

That's so sad! I'm sorry to hear about this. (March hasn't been a great
month.)

Jill

Old March 26th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a tumor
earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack and
passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and passed
away also... I really want march over, Lee

Purrs for those who mourn.

minnow ^..^
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old March 26th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

I'm so very sorry, Lee. Hugs and purrs for you and your friend's family.
Christine

Old March 26th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I just could not breathe when I read that in an email. I am selfish in that
I am glad I do not have to face his wife and family and try to say
something.

Old March 26th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Oh Lee, I am so sorry to hear of this Wow..
Purrs and prayers lovingly sent to his family and for you..
It is just all so hard to comprehend..
March has been a crappy month indeed.
(((((((Lee)))) Kyla

Old March 26th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a
tumor earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack
and passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and
passed away also... I really want march over, Lee

How awful! My sympathy to all concerned. That poor family!

Joy

Old March 27th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmee wrote:
i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a tumor
earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack and
passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and passed
away also... I really want march over, Lee

Amen. I'm so sorry.

Pam S.
Old March 27th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i got a notice today that one of the gentlemen that used to do repair work
for the blind vendors group i belong to had brain surgery to remove a
tumor earlier this week, one hour into the recovery he had a heart attack
and passed away... then an hour after that his son had a heart attack and
passed away also... I really want march over, Lee

OMG! That poor family. :*(

Old March 29th 10, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

it has been positively horrid, and i have even more bad news but will start
a new thread for it, Lee