Christmas Cards

Old December 22nd 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Default Christmas Cards

....are in work. I don't think they'll make it for the holiday and, for
that, I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that it's been one h#l# of a
couple of months for us and we're just now starting to recover. I had a
breast cancer scare (I'm ok), my mom died, and as soon as we got back, I
got an assignment at work that necessitated 11 hour days for 3 weeks or
so. Immediately upon me finishing that assignment, Erics mom died and
as soon as we got back from that, we had out of town visitors for
Thanksgiving and then it was back to work. Don't mean to whine but we're
pretty fried. We're taking the next 2 weeks off and I plan to finish my
cards then.

Again, I'm really sorry...
--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old December 22nd 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Lucys Mom typed:
...are in work. I don't think they'll make it for the holiday and,
for that, I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that it's been one h#l#
of a couple of months for us and we're just now starting to recover. I had
a breast cancer scare (I'm ok), my mom died, and as soon as we
got back, I got an assignment at work that necessitated 11 hour days
for 3 weeks or so. Immediately upon me finishing that assignment,
Erics mom died and as soon as we got back from that, we had out of
town visitors for Thanksgiving and then it was back to work. Don't
mean to whine but we're pretty fried. We're taking the next 2 weeks
off and I plan to finish my cards then.

Please don't be sorry - you guys need some TLC yourselves.

Yowie

Old December 22nd 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
...are in work. I don't think they'll make it for the holiday and, for
that, I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that it's been one h#l# of a
couple of months for us and we're just now starting to recover. I had a
breast cancer scare (I'm ok), my mom died, and as soon as we got back, I
got an assignment at work that necessitated 11 hour days for 3 weeks or
so. Immediately upon me finishing that assignment, Erics mom died and as
soon as we got back from that, we had out of town visitors for
Thanksgiving and then it was back to work. Don't mean to whine but we're
pretty fried. We're taking the next 2 weeks off and I plan to finish my
cards then.

Again, I'm really sorry...
--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Wow! No apology is needed. I think it's amazing that, with all that to
deal with, and especially such losses so close to Christmas, you can even
think about cards.

My deepest sympathy to both of you.

Joy

Old December 25th 10, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 22/12/2010 23:53, Lucys Mom wrote:
...are in work. I don't think they'll make it for the holiday and, for
that, I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that it's been one h#l# of a
couple of months for us and we're just now starting to recover. I had a
breast cancer scare (I'm ok), my mom died, and as soon as we got back, I
got an assignment at work that necessitated 11 hour days for 3 weeks or
so. Immediately upon me finishing that assignment, Erics mom died and as
soon as we got back from that, we had out of town visitors for
Thanksgiving and then it was back to work. Don't mean to whine but we're
pretty fried. We're taking the next 2 weeks off and I plan to finish my
cards then.

I'm so sorry about your losses. That must be terribly hard, having both
your mothers going so close to each other. Purrs and hugs.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Thank you for the Christmas cards! Gandalf[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 18th 10 10:44 PM
Christmas cards badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 December 8th 05 02:22 AM
Christmas cards Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 December 5th 05 09:28 PM
Christmas Cards Gizela Cat anecdotes 3 January 2nd 04 12:00 AM
My Christmas Cards GraceCat Cat anecdotes 1 December 19th 03 12:40 AM