Swimmin with the fishes

Old April 23rd 05, 10:59 PM
Bill Stock

Default Swimmin with the fishes

I had an empty 10 gallon aquarium that I had bought as a "Hospital Tank" for
the Goldfish. But they recovered, so I never ended up using it. I decided to
set it up in the office as a Betta tank. This is also where Smokey sleeps in
the hammock over my desk.

Smokey has never shown any interest in the other fish, so I thought it would
be OK. But I decided to cover the glass lid with some books for the first
few days, until I could see her reaction. She watched the fish from the
hammock, but was never terribly interested. I took the books off a few days
ago and all was well.

Today I'm watching TV on the PC, when Smokey decides to walk off the hammock
onto the fish tank. Fortunately she only got her front feet on the lid
before I saw her. She got down right away when I told her "NO". So I didn't
end up with wet cat.

It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the tank.

Old April 23rd 05, 11:22 PM
Victor Martinez

Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse
hood) that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of the
little tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 23rd 05, 11:26 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the

tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse
hood) that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of the
little tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

Yeah, mine too they love the heat from the hood light.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 23rd 05, 11:40 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:22:06 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse
hood) that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of the
little tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

What a sight! Delightful.

Theresa
Old April 23rd 05, 11:46 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

wrote:

Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse
hood) that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of the
little tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

Awwies! That's too gorgeous
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply
Old April 24th 05, 01:05 AM
Bill Stock

Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse hood)
that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of the little
tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Very nice, I really have to get my Tropical tank going. Did you make the
hood?

Old April 24th 05, 02:53 AM
Katz

Victor Martinez wrote:
Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg

What a great picture!

Katz

Old April 24th 05, 03:55 AM
badwilson

Victor Martinez wrote:
Bill Stock wrote:
It looks like time to advance my schedule to put a full hood on the
tank.

Our cats love to sleep on the canopy of the big tank:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxo...Catsontank.jpg
But they're not allowed on the little tank (20g long with an eclipse
hood) that is in our bedroom. Fez knows this, so he jumps on top of
the little tank when he wants us to get out of bed and feed him.

That is too cool! Love the tank too.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old April 24th 05, 04:02 PM
Victor Martinez

Bill Stock wrote:
Very nice, I really have to get my Tropical tank going. Did you make the
hood?

Oh, no... I'm handy but not that handy... We bought it alongside the
tank and the stand.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he