absolutely cute video

Old March 1st 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default absolutely cute video

The kitty and the chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qb6brLIBs

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we came
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old March 1st 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Irulan" wrote

The kitty and the chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qb6brLIBs

I bet the narration is funny. Wish I could understand it. What a patient
bird!

Old March 1st 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:05:02 -0500, Irulan wrote:

The kitty and the chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qb6brLIBs

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we came
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Great fun! MLB
Old March 1st 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

How adorable! I'd love to know what they were saying. Man, kitty got big and
still loved Mr. ROo. Mr. Roo put ups with a LOT! LOL!

Old March 1st 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:

The kitty and the chicken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qb6brLIBs

That is adorable!! I like that the rooster could easily deal with
having the kitty run and jump on him. Feline play must seem odd to
a chicken... if not utterly terrifying, that is. But clearly in this
case, it's not threatening. That's very sweet.

Joyce
Old March 2nd 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:
The kitty and the chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qb6brLIBs

That is just too funny! Quite the patient chicken I love the image of
the kitten (before it grew so much bigger!) snuggling under the wing to be
covered while they slept. Oh, and what was that green stuff the chicken was
being fed and the kitten just had to try? Looked a bit like watercress.
Goofy little cat and a very tolerant chicken!

Jill

Old March 2nd 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

That is just too funny! Quite the patient chicken I love the image of
the kitten (before it grew so much bigger!) snuggling under the wing to be
covered while they slept.

Looked like the kitty was going to try to nurse from the chicken.

Oh, and what was that green stuff the chicken was
being fed and the kitten just had to try? Looked a bit like watercress.

I was yelling "Pick me, pick ME!" at the screen as the kitten came running
over to see what the person was giving the rooster. Like the cat had to
be in the center of all interactions at all times.

Goofy little cat and a very tolerant chicken!

Yes! Well, he did seem able to get out from under the kitty when necessary.

Joyce
Old March 2nd 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote:
How adorable! I'd love to know what they were saying. Man, kitty got big and
still loved Mr. ROo. Mr. Roo put ups with a LOT! LOL!

They were the cutest and oddest couple! The narration was pretty
funny, but it was basically what you might expect. They said that the
kitten was apparently a stray that just snuck into the coop one day.
The chicken didn't mind, and they immediately formed a parent/child
kind of relationship. The crew visited the pair again three months
after the first shoot, and although the kitten had grown somewhat
bigger than the chicken, their relationship hadn't changed. They said
that the cat climbing into the enclosure looks like a ninja sneaking
into a castle. The cat still tries to snuggle under the chicken's
wing like it did when it was a kitten, and it looks like they're
always going to be friends from now on.

Old March 2nd 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the translation Tak....it was driving me nuts!!

Old March 2nd 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote:
[...]

Thanks Tak! I thought that was sooooo cute how the kitten (even when bigger)
snuggled up.