Apawlagee furom sekriterry(a bit long)

Old February 5th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Apawlagee furom sekriterry(a bit long)

We has dragged ower sekriterry heeer fur an apawlagee regardin hur lak uf
postin fur us laytely. We feels this layzeeness shud not bee enkuraged so we
is maykin an Iggzampl of hur. Awlso she inwited two straynge hoomins to
visit, so we had tu spend awl week hidin under tha bed. It got furry crowded
unda ther. We poood onna ther bed twice but they didnt get tha idear til a
week had gone. We dussnt care if they is relayted to hur, she shud hav askid
us furst so we cudda sed no. And she wuz tu bizzy to post or brush us
properlleee. Go on, say whot yu has tu say.
Jasmine, holding sekriterry by scruff of ankle

My apologies everycat, I have had unauthorised hoomins to stay, and the
clowder is very put out with me. I also have to give a brief update
explaining our absence apparently. I'm starting work in two weeks, which
means i will have to lurk more in other groups....but will not let you
kitties down!! If I am a little late to post you will know why. I have told
Jasmine that the job is a Good Thing as it means more toonas for her, so she
has kindly agreed to me taking it. On other news, we are taking a break from
breeding for 6 months, giving the girls a chance to rest and waiting until
we have moved, as we hope to purchase a house this year. This is solely for
the benefit of the cats, who will then have two rooms to themselves, and a
large outdoor play pen. Mango is going to be desexed, as he is just not
happy as a stud, some cats suit it, but he does not. So once his hormones
have receded, we will gradually re-introduce him, hopefully in the new house
with lots of Feliway, and we will be a happy family. Tahzha will also be
desexed this year, after one more litter. She has been at a previous cattery
to us, and at nearly four we feel she deserves a long, happy retirement with
us. Cougar had a very hard time recently, as she lost four kittens out of
five in her recent litter. This is only her second litter, and she loves her
kittens, so was very sad for a while. Fortunately Tahzha is a friendly girl,
and has allowed Cougar to share her litter, which is good for everyone.
Cougar's remaining kitten is the fattest kitten I have ever seen! Minnie,
the little 'runt' is still being watched, as she is catching up to the
others in size, but is still too skinny. She will most likely stay with us,
as I like her too much Jasmine and Congo are on a (whispers) "weight loss
plan due to overindulgence in toonas". Garfield has been told to stop
picking on Moe, but he's not listening as he says Moe Is A Mummy's Boy.
Chrystal and Tamby are apparently very happy walking their children daily in
the yard, as good cats should, and terrorizing the family dog. Tamby
especially enjoys this, and Chrystal is seducing all hoomins who are silly
enough to enter the house. Apparently she recieves nip and dried sardines
weekly from several annonymous hoomin admirers, so seems to be doing well.
Star will be leaving us on the 19th, he is going to live with a lady who is
besotted with him to the point of calling him every three days for a chat,
he will be the companion to her disabled son. He really took to her, as he
didnt to previous visitors, so we're very happy for him. Sunny and Red are
waiting to interview some 'hoomin applicants' who are aplying for the
pawsition of cat slave. And the barekittens are off to kindy and preschool
(sob, sob). Well, sorry for the size of the post, but I was told to
apawlagise and iggsplain, so i have.

--
Am I losing weight, or are my undies stretching??

Old February 6th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

You haf dun well in disiplinin yourown hooman, Tiger veri impurressed... yes
a veri gud job Trudi

Old February 6th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu Tiger an Trudi. This hoomin is kwite impawssible, I hope yu dus not
fink i has been too hevvy pawed, but if I du not tayke hur in hand
immmeeediyately she will be puttin me onna dyit fuds next. It is bad enuff
that she is refoosin me more fuds when i dimands it. An as fur tha brushin,
I hop hur blokid synusus mayke hur suffah!!
Jasmine, switching her tail angrily

Old February 6th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

nocat in thiz howze seez anithin wrung wif what you haz hadda du. Ifin da
hoomanz wuuld behafe den you wuuldint hafta be harzh.

onze soft getted dieet fud beclawz TED sayed TV wuz tootoo fluffy, alla uses
refuzedta eatit, anna when we did we still komplained, den when it wuz
almozt gone a cuple of uses started hurking alla ofur da howze, so TED
sayed fur uses ta go baktoda ofur fudz... now we iz onna CE which is not az
nazti az dieet fud but it izunt az gud az regulur science dieet so we iz
lozin some waait juzt kuz itz not az funta eat... howsoefur, we iz getting
treatz more...

Tiger fur hiz howze
news

Old February 6th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:59:18 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

We has dragged ower sekriterry heeer fur an apawlagee regardin hur lak uf
postin fur us laytely. We feels this layzeeness shud not bee enkuraged so we
is maykin an Iggzampl of hur. Awlso she inwited two straynge hoomins to
visit, so we had tu spend awl week hidin under tha bed. It got furry crowded
unda ther. We poood onna ther bed twice but they didnt get tha idear til a
week had gone. We dussnt care if they is relayted to hur, she shud hav askid
us furst so we cudda sed no. And she wuz tu bizzy to post or brush us
properlleee. Go on, say whot yu has tu say.
Jasmine, holding sekriterry by scruff of ankle

Gud job, Jasmine! Yew shud be prowd!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/6/2007 10:01:26 AM
Old February 6th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Jasmine chuckles...that is izzakylee what we dus. we starts hurkin if tha
fuds is not up to standard. So now we gets whotever we wonts, onlee smaller
bowls. Which is not gud but better than pooor kwalitee fuds.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
nocat in thiz howze seez anithin wrung wif what you haz hadda du. Ifin da
hoomanz wuuld behafe den you wuuldint hafta be harzh.

onze soft getted dieet fud beclawz TED sayed TV wuz tootoo fluffy, alla
uses
refuzedta eatit, anna when we did we still komplained, den when it wuz
almozt gone a cuple of uses started hurking alla ofur da howze, so TED
sayed fur uses ta go baktoda ofur fudz... now we iz onna CE which is not
az
nazti az dieet fud but it izunt az gud az regulur science dieet so we iz
lozin some waait juzt kuz itz not az funta eat... howsoefur, we iz getting
treatz more...

Tiger fur hiz howze
news

Old February 6th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Fangyu Mme Anais!
Jasmine smiles tu hur furend

Old February 7th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I haza hoomanz konfinzed dat i haza EBS so mine fud bowlz iz full allatime,
Tiger snickerin behind hizownpaw
news

"Stormmee" wrote in message
nocat in thiz howze seez anithin wrung wif what you haz hadda du. Ifin

da
hoomanz wuuld behafe den you wuuldint hafta be harzh.

onze soft getted dieet fud beclawz TED sayed TV wuz tootoo fluffy, alla
uses
refuzedta eatit, anna when we did we still komplained, den when it wuz
almozt gone a cuple of uses started hurking alla ofur da howze, so TED
sayed fur uses ta go baktoda ofur fudz... now we iz onna CE which is not
az
nazti az dieet fud but it izunt az gud az regulur science dieet so we iz
lozin some waait juzt kuz itz not az funta eat... howsoefur, we iz

getting
treatz more...

Tiger fur hiz howze
news

Old February 7th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Iz EBS Emtee Bowl Screaming????

I kin du dat!

Pitoonya

Stormmee wrote:
I haza hoomanz konfinzed dat i haza EBS so mine fud bowlz iz full
allatime, Tiger snickerin behind hizownpaw
meeee wrote in message
news
[...]

news Fangyu Tiger an Trudi. This hoomin is kwite impawssible, I hope yu

Old February 7th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da ted called it empty bowl syndrome, but your name iz mur akurite, Tiger
Sylvia M wrote in message

Iz EBS Emtee Bowl Screaming????

I kin du dat!

Pitoonya

Stormmee wrote:
I haza hoomanz konfinzed dat i haza EBS so mine fud bowlz iz full
allatime, Tiger snickerin behind hizownpaw
news