Cute Kitties Photos

Old March 11th 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Cute Kitties Photos

I found this site today,
http://www.petside.com/wellness/cute...-slideshow.php
I thought kitties here would like it.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 13th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I found this site today,
http://www.petside.com/wellness/cute...-slideshow.php
I thought kitties here would like it.

The kities liked it and so did I
Thanks for the funny link Fred. How are things going with you?
Purrs and Peace
Kyla

Old March 13th 09, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I found this site today,
http://www.petside.com/wellness/cute...-slideshow.php
I thought kitties here would like it.

The kities liked it and so did I
Thanks for the funny link Fred. How are things going with you?
Purrs and Peace
Kyla

No tuna place yet. I'm lookin always.

Old March 14th 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the thing i find attractive about this is the ten percent discount you get
along with the insurance benifits, at least for a part time or fill in job
until something else comes along, and if you are interested they are very
good about advancing, and you are never over quailified, they hired a friend
who was degreed out the wazoo and when he bid on management jobs he got one,
Soft

Old March 14th 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

"Bid?!" Anyway, I have been boycotting Walmart for years. I won't
even shop there.

Fred

Old March 15th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yes BID!!! you know that is get a JOB and then work at it and advance
yourself, I am sorry if this sounds rude, but i have been hungry and i won't
ever disparage anyone who takes a job to support themselves and the ones
they love no matter the job,

Soft,

Old March 15th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you can't march in the protest if you don't have enough food to walk, soft,
having made the last post on this subject,

"Fred" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I found this site today,
http://www.petside.com/wellness/cute...-slideshow.php
I thought kitties here would like it.

The kities liked it and so did I
Thanks for the funny link Fred. How are things going with you?
Purrs and Peace
Kyla

No tuna place yet. I'm lookin always.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

links to cute kitty photos Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 5 November 24th 07 10:51 PM
Cute cat photos Mishi Cat anecdotes 3 July 6th 07 06:06 AM
Cute cat photos Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 February 8th 06 10:48 PM
Recent photos of the Highland Kitties Dan M Cat anecdotes 12 January 1st 06 06:14 AM
Some cute photos of Omar Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 14 November 22nd 05 03:12 PM