It's my fault.....

Old February 9th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default It's my fault.....

.....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi
Old February 9th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi

Kristi I am in a worse boat than you with 4 of the pack in my room. It has
been pouring most of the day and cold here for Florida 40's-50's day 20's
and 30's at night. Been under the covers trying to stay warm since there is
no heat in the house. I have to get up to go to the bathroom or get
something to eat. Well the furballs have to move off of me and their warm
spots. So I am getting the how dare you treatment ;-)

Old February 9th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_7_]

"Matthew" wrote in
g.com:

"Mischief" wrote in message
.
..
....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi

Kristi I am in a worse boat than you with 4 of the pack in my room.
It has been pouring most of the day and cold here for Florida
40's-50's day 20's and 30's at night. Been under the covers trying
to stay warm since there is no heat in the house. I have to get up to
go to the bathroom or get something to eat. Well the furballs have to
move off of me and their warm spots. So I am getting the how dare you
treatment ;-)

Sounds like you need a couple of baseboard heaters. Florida's winter
weather has been getting colder and colder over the years - I think you're
getting global warming in reverse.
Bobble
Old February 9th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Mischief" wrote in message
....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't
have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi

They get used to it so quickly.

All four foots in my house get up from where ever they might be at
3pm and go lie next to the sliding glass door to the back yard. Been
going on regularly, sun or shine for forty years.

That's just about when the kids used to get home from school, and
when on average on a sunny day the sun will start to warm the floor
there.

When they are out, they will even come at 3pm to lie in the outdoor
side of that spot.

Jo

Old February 9th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bobble wrote:

Florida's winter weather has been getting colder and colder over
the years - I think you're getting global warming in reverse.

Actually, global warming can easily cause weird weather in some parts
of the world, and that includes those areas getting *colder*. Global
warming doesn't mean the entire planet gets uniformly warmer. Things
like the weather, ocean climate, currents, etc, all act on each other
and cause all sorts of local and widespread changes. So a wet area
could become drier, and a cold area could get warmer, and a hot area
could become rainy and raw.

Joyce

--
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr
Old February 10th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi

I'm not home during the day lately but Persia is not very happy with me
about all the rain. I keep telling her it could be snow, but she doesn't
really care. She's as unhappy without a sunbeam as Mischief is

Jill

Old February 10th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene

"Bobble" wrote in message
Sounds like you need a couple of baseboard heaters. Florida's winter
weather has been getting colder and colder over the years - I think you're
getting global warming in reverse.
Bobble

I didn't know homes in FL came without heat of some kind. ?!?!?!?

Old February 11th 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Feb 9, 4:08*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

....that it is pouring rain in Los Angeles and Mischief doesn't have
her sunbeam to lie in today....

She's curled up on the bed, giving me occasional glares...

kristi

I'm not home during the day lately but Persia is not very happy with me
about all the rain. *I keep telling her it could be snow, but she doesn't
really care. *She's as unhappy without a sunbeam as Mischief is

Jill

Recently, we've had mild but very wet weather where I am. (Good,
because we need the rain!) The last few days it's been colder and
clear though, with chilly nights. I know this, because suddenly the
cats are interested in being in Mama's lap again, and we go through
the nightly routine of two cats scrabbling at the blankets, then
standing there, trying to decide if they want to sleep under the
covers. That, or it's a game to see how long they can make me keep the
blankets lifted. Or they go under the covers, lie down for three
seconds, and then leave.

Melissa

It's Jack's fault Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 7 April 9th 07 10:22 PM
It's all my fault [email protected] Cat anecdotes 6 January 31st 07 04:00 AM
My own fault wafflycat Cat anecdotes 3 July 2nd 05 01:57 AM
Its all my fault Tanada Cat anecdotes 19 February 6th 05 01:14 AM
It was my fault Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 December 8th 04 08:51 PM