Kissamouse kardz

Old December 18th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kissamouse kardz

We gotted da kard from Mosey and from Auntie Soft's house. Gramby said da
pikturez wuz grate and made herself want ta talk to da kitties.

Old December 19th 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Granby"
We gotted da kard from Mosey and from Auntie Soft's house. Gramby said da
pikturez wuz grate and made herself want ta talk to da kitties.

Mosey heer, ai m sew gwad yoo gotted yer card Gramby,
wee wud wike tew tok tew yew tew gramby, but wee gnow yer gnot uh fone
pursun waffs.
Pa mayde dem Cards bak in 2002 wen we had uh printing bidnezz, wook on da
bak uff da kard n yoo will see da nayme uff da bizness.
Luvz n Merry Kissamouse
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla

Old December 19th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH sayz hisef willz gifz ursefa mattie fwazh ifin ursef spendsa nite agin,
OEJ

Old December 19th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mee tuuu....I got lotza kardz on da metul duur wiff liddul rownd
maganitz.
Hmmm... Meowmww an Pawpaw gotz effin moor?
O0oo...datz kuz Meowmeee sended uh buntsh owt.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 19th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH starez atta pooter, waitin fur hizown soft see a adrezzta send hisown
misees card, He is gettin qite krankee wif unca bill...

in ofur newz da stak of cardz iz grwin fazt onna nitestand,... OEJ

Old December 20th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Dunt wurry MH, dey is gittin dem dun az fazt az dey kan. yeUP. Fank yoo
OEJ fur da ofur nooz
Merry Kissamouse/Happee Holidaze n uh Happee Noo Yeer tew awl owr frendz
heer ..
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n Anti Kyla

"Granby" wrote in message
We gotted da kard from Mosey and from Auntie Soft's house. Gramby said
da pikturez wuz grate and made herself want ta talk to da kitties.

Wee Gotted Owr Kardz Sent Owt Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 2 December 16th 10 05:19 AM
Sum Uff Owr Kissamouse Kardz Will be Wate Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 1 December 18th 09 02:31 AM
Kissamouse Kardz John Ross Mc Master Cat community 2 December 18th 08 06:16 AM
Kissmouse Kardz Granby Cat community 1 December 18th 07 11:43 AM
Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 03:23 AM