Kitten update - Bright Eyes

Old December 21st 10, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Kitten update - Bright Eyes

Well, the little imp is about 11 weeks old now, and is very much a
cuddle bug. My hubby is HIS slave, and he demands lap time several times
a day. His partner, Bertie, is about 13 weeks old, and is finally
calming down - she was (and still can be at times) a holy terror.
Picking her up to cuddle her was like trying to cuddle a pint size buzz
saw, feet and teeth at the ready. She was given to me by a friend - her
momma was hbc, and her owner knew that I was already bottle raising a
bitty so I took her in. Man, she is the ONLY kitten I have raised that
could be a poster child for cat adhd. She would run around, attacking my
other cats, run in circles, and totally spaz out until she would fall
asleep in mid stride. She seems to be outgrowing this, thank Bast! At
this time, they are both asleep on DH's lap, one on each arm. He looks
like he is going to sleep also. G Ah, the power of the nap!

Mishi

Old December 22nd 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

yeUP, himz shure will. Luv Mosey, PookyKat Pipps, Sqweex, n Anti Kyla

soon himz will be runnin da whole show, OEJ
"Mishi" rote