O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

Old December 15th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. Squeek, pause Squeak. After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. Deed it did.

Old December 15th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:27:05 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. Squeek, pause Squeak. After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. Deed it did.

da sherriff of catmerica will gard agin 'trooderz if you ask. feed the
ot an he will not brake in to da doorz.
beauty
Old December 15th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. Squeek, pause Squeak. After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. Deed it did.

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night.
I awakened to the sound of something running through the house. I
debated whether to turn on a light or stay quiet. I stayed quiet. The
next morning I checked everything and noticed a crack in the ceiling
that ran from north to south -- we had a small earthquake. MLB
Old December 16th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:27:05 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.

Dis iz gud fur da Gramby, it keeps her on her
towz, gibs her much-nneded eggsersize an stops
life frum beink boring!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/15/2010 7:22:16 PM
Old December 16th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 15, 7:23*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:27:05 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. *Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.

* * * * Dis iz gud fur da Gramby, it keeps her on her
towz, gibs her much-nneded eggsersize an stops
life frum beink boring!!

WooToo nods in agreement

No says Sunrise dat is gnot gneiss. Granby is a pillow ub da
catmoonity an shood be treeted wiff respek.
WooToo thinks it over As long as you skare herseff wiff respek it is
ok.Sunrise nods

--
Uncle Bill

Old December 16th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Bad OT. Yoo shut gnow bedder dan dat. Wee awl luvz da Gramby n yoo dunt
wunna gib hur uh hart attak. Nope..den were wud yew be? Fang yew Mz Piglett
fur diz repurt. Luvz, Mosey
PS, Mommy sez hur dunt blayme yoo Gramby fur being skared.

Old December 16th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night. I
awakened to the sound of something running through the house. I debated
whether to turn on a light or stay quiet. I stayed quiet. The next
morning I checked everything and noticed a crack in the ceiling that ran
from north to south -- we had a small earthquake. MLB

wow, MLB, you got and earthquake where you live? Those things are scary.
No more EQs. Nope. in 2000, we had a 7.0 near Seattle, and IT was very
scary.
The men who were doing roadwork on the highway didn't even feel it, but it
made a mess in downtown Seattle.
They predict a 9 pointer here sometime. Nope Nope Nope.
Love, Mosey for his family

Old December 16th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night.
I awakened to the sound of something running through the house. I
debated whether to turn on a light or stay quiet. I stayed quiet.
The next morning I checked everything and noticed a crack in the
ceiling that ran from north to south -- we had a small earthquake. MLB

wow, MLB, you got and earthquake where you live? Those things are scary.
No more EQs. Nope. in 2000, we had a 7.0 near Seattle, and IT was very
scary.
The men who were doing roadwork on the highway didn't even feel it, but
it made a mess in downtown Seattle.
They predict a 9 pointer here sometime. Nope Nope Nope.
Love, Mosey for his family

Weez feal da sam wey -- nope, nope, nope. TuTu
Old December 16th 10, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night. I
awakened to the sound of something running through the house. I debated
whether to turn on a light or stay quiet. I stayed quiet. The next
morning I checked everything and noticed a crack in the ceiling that ran
from north to south -- we had a small earthquake. MLB

wow, MLB, you got and earthquake where you live? Those things are scary.
No more EQs. Nope. in 2000, we had a 7.0 near Seattle, and IT was very
scary.
The men who were doing roadwork on the highway didn't even feel it, but
it made a mess in downtown Seattle.
They predict a 9 pointer here sometime. Nope Nope Nope.
Love, Mosey for his family

Weez feal da sam wey -- nope, nope, nope. TuTu

Fank yew TuTu. Merry Kissamouse tew yew n yer mommy

Old December 16th 10, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Eze 4 u 2 say. Piglett who hat to stay up for an hour until Gramby settles
down.
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:27:05 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.

Dis iz gud fur da Gramby, it keeps her on her
towz, gibs her much-nneded eggsersize an stops
life frum beink boring!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/15/2010 7:22:16 PM

Da Gramby iz OK! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 January 7th 10 02:39 PM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM
Wer iz da GRAMBY Will in New Haven Cat community 2 April 25th 08 02:53 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM
Gramby and da RAT Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 08:11 PM