Planning for the Jellicle Ball

Old September 12th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Planning for the Jellicle Ball

Cides all dat, Melia can giff each bigger cat a remote fingie so dem can
watch dere bittie while at da seremonie. Dere wuld be kameraz anna all dat
safetry stuff. Melia iz good at dat.

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

Dere kan be a bittee sitter. Sumtimez dere haz bin enuf kitteez dat iz
willin to juss watch bitteez fur a wile, but sintz we knowz ahed uv time dat
yoo wantz wun, we kan arranj dat.

Mimzy and BobQat duznt hav to hav skortz, dey kan go by dereselvez if dey
wantz.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Um ulso, iz der uh bittie sitter? MeOwy n ai r wunnerin wat tew do wiff
Tygur n Mayzy. Dey r ubaowt 4 munths old naow.
Mimzy n BobQat wanna attend da Ball but az uff yet dey dunt hab skorts.
Mosey

danzin fudz the sekund kallin anna awso twibutez, anna twibutez, OEJ

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Owtstandin!
BTW, iz dere dancin attid da ball? lyke affer da seremony?
An duzint da ball end at sunrize (ov wun day ur anudder)
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
How bowt if I postz dem heer insted. Heer iz da notez I kud find, but I
mite find mor.

============
Prepurrashun
============

Find venyoo wif enuf rum to set up eetin area an buffay tabulz. Arranj
fur katerin an fud serviss

Arranj fur a In area wif glass walls an seelin so dat kitteez dat duznt
like da Out kan vyoo da Rainbow Brij apeerintz

Set up tabulz an wif da speshul irrydessint tabulklofz an dinnerware wif
ranebow dezinez (doze fingz iz stored at da Fluffykitz warehowse). Also
set up kushinz fur kitteez dat purrfurz dem.

Invite kitteez an frenz uv kitteez dat mite not kum to da komoonitee
furry offin, like da 2nd whirled kitteez

Make shur we knowz hoo iz gonna do sertin fingz, like the openin speech,
first an final callin uv namez, etc. (Da tribyootz iz spotin...
spaneus... We duznt plan hoo duz da tribyootz, dey juss happinz when
kitteez iz motyvated to do dem.)

===========
Serrymoniez
===========

Arrivul an greetin uv gestz an sinin da gestbuk

Openin speech, followed by first callin uv namez

Tribyootz

Gatherin uv kitteez at midnite to vyoo da anyooul apeerintz uv da
Rainbow Brij an departid luvved wunz (Datz midnite komoonitee time, not
hoomin time -- it happinz after most uv da tribyootz)

Singin uv Cat Anjil, wif respontz frum kitteez at da brij

Klozin speech (opshunul), an finul callin uv namez

Den I haz sumfing noo planned -- nuffin big, juss sumfing I fingk wud be
a nice addishun to owrown tradishunz

Uv korse, ongoin fru awl uv dis iz soshulizin an eetin -- bof buffay an
tabul serviss

HTH,
Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
If yur Meowmee wud emayle da notes tu meee,
den I wyll be reddy tu djump in enny tyme, an dunt yuz wurree,
me an mine 'krew:
Grand Pooh-Bah ... Pi2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... PookyKat

Prezident uf Catmerica ... Sapphire Samurai
Vice Prezident ... Booker
shud be abul tu handul it juzt fyne (wiff yur gnotez).

Den yu can catzentrayte on yur Meowmee getten betterererer.
--
Pitô.ônya
I tink yu hab meowmeez emayle

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 05:02:59 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

I wud do myown bestest, but derez sumfing I fingkz I shud tell
yurownselfz
now. Fur almose a yeer, Meowmie haz bin purrparin to hav surjeree
agin, and
yesfurday she finded owt dat she haz bin apurrooved to go see da
surjeree
TED. I duznt know when da surjeree will be, but it will purrobly be
sumtime
later dis yeer.

Da surjeree iz to make herownself less fluffy. She wud be in da
hospittle
fur a fyoo daze, and den I duznt know how she will be when she gitz
home.

Rebecca, putting on a brave face, but a bit concerned

Well den,

Yoo tell yur meowmie dat boff ob usses an owr hooman will be purrink
fur
her!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

â?oI love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the
cats become its visible soul.â?
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/9/2011 6:53:41 PM

Old September 13th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:43:42 -0700, cutie wrote:

antee webekah, i tink i yam styl tu emasur tu kum diz tyme,
i wyl sta howm an hoomin sit.
pitoooeyna kin go wiffowt me, i yam shur hur wunt mynd

cutie

Cybèle: Oh my toes! No you're not!

Oriane: Indeed, no! We iz boff mommies wif twe litters ob kittens eech, so
you can sit wif usses.

Cybèle: Datz rite, mine widdle one! You sit wif usses!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/12/2011 7:19:42 PM
Old September 13th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett jumps for joy! Good grief when me anna Wascal waz makink a lidst
of cats to watch bitties for shortz poeriodz of timee we forgotted u two was
momcats. Can we putted u on a lidst to take a turn?

Old September 13th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

wewll...i gezz i kud kum, bittid i dunt wanna peztur pitoooeynya
wen hur iz b-z at da Ball wiff hur dooteez (i pezter hur e-muff at
howm).
So if yu dunt gib hur da remote thingy, i wyll kum, i gezz, an fangu
awl fur kayerink an luffink me, so mutsh

cutie

paw ess
if yu wanna giv anteez 'da sisfurz' da ewmote thingy, ho k.
c.

Old September 13th 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett smiles. Datz a deal I will keep her remote fingy mineself, after I
xplanz to her. Dat wai u kan kome and herself will kno u iz safe. Cidez
dat, pezerterink iz what biddiez duz bestis.

Old September 13th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz beree nize offa sisterz tu letz ursef, cutie, stiz wif dem anna ifin
urwantsa nap or ta pway ursf can go to da bitti rum, i iz juzt sure der iz
one,... Trudi, gwad fur bitti rumz

Old September 14th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mario@Rebecca: Meow, Rebecca! Itz gud to see yurseff again! I hopes yo
enhoys yur meal!

Mario@Community: ANd dere are menny courses on dat menyoo, please try
them all!

Chef Mario, everything here at your restaurant was absolutely delicious!
I can see now why everybody says that New York offers superb dining. And
the service offered by your staff was without equal.

I hope that we can make many more visits to your restaurant in the coming
months, and we all wish continuing success here. Thank you so much!

Amelia

Jellicle Ball Granby Cat community 3 October 16th 08 11:04 PM
Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball [email protected] Cat community 0 October 15th 08 07:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball [email protected] Cat community 16 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee [email protected] Cat community 48 October 8th 06 05:25 AM
Jellicle Ball Ray or Fran Cat community 11 September 7th 05 03:37 AM