Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 19th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:56:49 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst

Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag

play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Weel sirtinly haf more fun dan dat dis time!

Bear

At least Beauty is FINULLY gettink enuf fud! I'm so happy Bear.
Cinder

i'm eatink choonas..
beauty
Old January 19th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:57:48 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Ime goeng tu shop until Chester comes bak, if ennywon wood like to join
me. Dat wood be fun!

Lucy

I'll go wif yourownself, Lucy. I want to get one ov dose flowery
Hawaiian moomooz.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/18/2007 11:09:53 PM
Old January 19th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:57:48 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Ime goeng tu shop until Chester comes bak, if ennywon wood like to
join me. Dat wood be fun!

Lucy

I'll go wif yourownself, Lucy. I want to get one ov dose flowery
Hawaiian moomooz.

I wyll kum tuu.
I styll need tu get uh fowlur furr b-hynd mine eer (I wunder witsh wun???
An du yuz tink we shud get layz furr rownd owr nekz?
An warttabowt brazeletz?
An heowzbowt furr on owr wunnerfool taylez?

Kut we getz hatzez furr da gize?

I gotz Meowmeez kredit card giftz kardz!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 19th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:21:09 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I wyll kum tuu.
I styll need tu get uh fowlur furr b-hynd mine eer (I wunder witsh wun???
An du yuz tink we shud get layz furr rownd owr nekz?
An warttabowt brazeletz?
An heowzbowt furr on owr wunnerfool taylez?

Kut we getz hatzez furr da gize?

I gotz Meowmeez kredit card giftz kardz!

Now, you're meowing, 'toonya! Letz go!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/18/2007 11:26:22 PM
Old January 19th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:10:47 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wake up Sunnydance, the sun is going down, letz get offa da beetsh
an go in an get reddi furr da loo-ow.

I'yl weer uh moomoo wiff fowlur printz, an I kno dat yu hab yur
Cattyleena owtfit. Diz wyll be soosoo mutsh fun! layturr we kin
kik da wet saynd on da beetsh...summytymez it maykez sparkz...didja
effurr see dat???

Pitô.ônya

Wow, Pitoonya! Dat moomoo iz da cat's miao!

I'm on my wat to da shop to gettid won fur myownself! Tiger, you take
a liddle nap, and I'll be bak soon!

Yu dunt mynd iffin I joyne Anaïs wyle yu go up an chaynge, du yu, Sundance?

Fangz bowth, Akwa iz mine flavorit kulurz.
I tind dat I kan fynd sum matchink hybizkuz fowlurz on da bordwok.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 19th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:21:09 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I wyll kum tuu.
I styll need tu get uh fowlur furr b-hynd mine eer (I wunder witsh
wun??? An du yuz tink we shud get layz furr rownd owr nekz?
An warttabowt brazeletz?
An heowzbowt furr on owr wunnerfool taylez?

Kut we getz hatzez furr da gize?

I gotz Meowmeez kredit card giftz kardz!

Now, you're meowing, 'toonya! Letz go!

Blessum Mall, Blessum Mall,
Letz awl go tu da Blessum Mall !!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 19th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[...]

Corse not, Sweetee, yoo girlkitteez go hav a gud time shoppin. I mite juss
tak anudder liddle nap...

Sundance

Old January 19th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz get owrselfz one of doze giant koknutty drinkz anna relaz inna sun,
Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
In the distance, the toona boat can be seen moving closer to shore
with a large number of kitties partying on its decks, climbing the
rigging and otherwise celebrating the catch.

On the Island the staff is busy with preparations for the night's
party: the beach is groomed, carpenter-cats are erecting a large tents
on the beach, setting up a well-stocked bar and a long buffet table.
Other kitties are assembling a low kitty-sized sushi-bar, with silk
cushions in front of it, and a dance floor. Cushions, deck chairs and
blankets are spread over the beach, and strings of colorful paper
lanterns are being hung. A small dance band is setting up under the
tent.

As the tender from the boat beaches, a small army of cats bring the
toonas where the itami (sushi-chef) and his two assistants wash and
clean them. He carefully takes the belly and choice parts, wraps them
and puts them in the cooler for the sushi-bar. He cuts the remainder
into filets, steaks and chunks, giving a large number of the choice
pieces to Jocko for the fire-pit, and sending the rest to the kitchen
to be prepared by the villa's chefs, along with the rest of the
banquet. Jocko and his friends are getting the fire-pit ready.

A number of smaller boats are bringing an assortment of fish, crabs,
mussels, clams and oysters; kitchen cats are preparing roast beast to
be roasted over an open pit as well as a complete menu; bartender
kitties are polishing the crystal as wait-kitties set china on low
tables.

On the boat, Anaïs and Cleo try to get everykittie's attention: "Hihi
efurryone! Da Noo Yeerz party will begin at sundown tonite, so we haff
a few howrz to relax, take a nap, swim or shop until den. We''ll see
efurrykitty on da beech later!"

Anaïs turns to Tiger: "Dis will be funfun! I'ze wearink my Hawaiian
shirt dat matches yourz! What wood you like to do until sundown???"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/17/2007 4:07:51 PM

Old January 19th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester turns to Lucy, letz anna go anna get dem shurtz ok? Chester grabs
lucy's paw and they take off to the store... when they arrive, he holds da
door fur lucy anna says... itz up to yourownsef, Chester

Old January 19th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fudz iz a gud idermint, Piglette holds owt her paw and they start for the
beach... letz get one of doze drinkz to go wif da fudz. Piglette
meeee wrote in message
Moe stops happy dancing around Piglette and turns politely to his date...

Wud yu lyke to go onshore an tayst sum uf tha IggZotik fuds they has? They
is smellin reely gud and ther is moosik an dansin an fuds an more
fuds....did I say fuds??