B & C have eaten December

Old December 19th 03, 12:30 AM
Bev

Default B & C have eaten December

I went to look at which day the 25th December fell on only to find that
they had eaten it. The calendar hangs well up on the wall near where
they sleep. All that is needed is a quick leap onto a nearby desk, a
loooooooooong stretch and presto. They have only left a gnawed paper
frill and D E C.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.
Old December 19th 03, 01:20 AM
Brenda

"Bev" wrote in message
I went to look at which day the 25th December fell on only to find that
they had eaten it. The calendar hangs well up on the wall near where
they sleep. All that is needed is a quick leap onto a nearby desk, a
loooooooooong stretch and presto. They have only left a gnawed paper

frill and D E C.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.

LOL! It's good to know they're getting lots of fiber in their diet!
Brenda

Old December 19th 03, 01:57 AM
Yowie

"Bev" wrote in message
I went to look at which day the 25th December fell on only to find that
they had eaten it. The calendar hangs well up on the wall near where
they sleep. All that is needed is a quick leap onto a nearby desk, a
loooooooooong stretch and presto. They have only left a gnawed paper
frill and D E C.

Oh thank goodness! if B&C have eaten December, that means Christmas has been
cancelled and I don't have to go and play happy families with the in-laws.

Thankyou B&C!

Yowie

Old December 19th 03, 02:45 AM
Gizela

The little guys probably thought they were doing you a favour!!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 19th 03, 05:46 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote
I went to look at which day the 25th December fell on only to find that
they had eaten it. The calendar hangs well up on the wall near where
they sleep. All that is needed is a quick leap onto a nearby desk, a
loooooooooong stretch and presto. They have only left a gnawed paper
frill and D E C.

ROFL! Does this mean that they don't want to celebrate Christmas?

--
Marina
Old December 19th 03, 06:10 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:30:44 +1300, Bev wrote:

I went to look at which day the 25th December fell on only to find that
they had eaten it. The calendar hangs well up on the wall near where
they sleep. All that is needed is a quick leap onto a nearby desk, a
loooooooooong stretch and presto. They have only left a gnawed paper
frill and D E C.

Bev

Ah, just a little preview of the Xmas dinner

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 19th 03, 11:38 AM