Low-phosphorus cat food

Old February 22nd 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Low-phosphorus cat food

NMR wrote:

doing your best to come out on top now that you were caught in a Lie

As I said PHIL has stated that many times specially when him and L were
arguing

Troll!

Old February 22nd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
oups.com...

NMR wrote:

doing your best to come out on top now that you were caught in a Lie

As I said PHIL has stated that many times specially when him and L were
arguing

Troll!

Don't you start Barry I only have one crayon book and it is for her :-)

Old February 22nd 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
NMR wrote in

WHERE IS THE PROOF THEY ARE INVESTIGATING. If you can't post the info

who would we call to find out if it is true. Where do we look. Till
you have the proof or info Please don't bother even replying

I don't care what you believe or don't believe. I didn't do it to get
some piece of paper to wave under someone's nose. I made a call, had a
conversation, faxed some articles, gave them a link, gave my contact
info, and whatever they do with that is entirely up to them.

IOW, they laughed and humored you. Where you high when you called? Did you
take your frustration out on Kami again?

Perhaps if Phil keeps up his defamation of me,

And what defamation would that be? You *are* an animal abuser by own
admission and the rest is publicly known information.

I'll ship a pile of his
posts off to his local newspaper.

LOL! You're well know for making threats--- I heard you even tried to sue
an ex-boyfriend for pain and suffering after he broke up with you! That's
hysterical! ROTFL!

That should be rich--"Local Cat
Rescuer Abuses People Instead"

Actually, the headline would read "Local Cat Rescuer Abuses Animal Abuser".
I kinda like it- has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Old February 22nd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
NMR wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I never said I didn't believe just wanted proof or a way to see
if it was true you failed to provide yet this still

What would serve as proof to your little pea brain. Like I said, they
don't serve up a notarized copy for a phone call. Tell me EXACTLY what
you're looking for.

Again you admitted you made the call never mind I don't have an etch and
sketch to show you

Why don't you reread the post and other previous post or is it not in
crayon or simpleton for you to understand

I noticed that you sniped that part about being caught in the lie.

Old February 22nd 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
NMR wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Ask him about Tax fraud and 501(c)(3)
scams.

Getting desperate, eh, crack-whore? Just don't take it out on Kami again.

It seems I should have called the IRS, not the vet examiners.

You should have-- You would have given them a good laugh, too!

Old February 22nd 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
NMR wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

"Margarita Salt" wrote in
message ...
NMR wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I never said I didn't believe just wanted proof or a way to see
if it was true you failed to provide yet this still

What would serve as proof to your little pea brain. Like I said,
they don't serve up a notarized copy for a phone call. Tell me
EXACTLY what you're looking for.

Again you admitted you made the call never mind I don't have an
etch and sketch to show you

Why don't you reread the post and other previous post or is it
not in crayon or simpleton for you to understand

I noticed that you sniped that part about being caught in the lie.

Probably because I wasn't and it didn't deserve comment. Personally,
when someone tells me they'll look into it, I consider that a review.
Your mileage may vary.

ROFLMAO you back peddle well
you are one to talk about mileage hahahahahaha

Old February 22nd 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Dear Margarita,

This is a cats newgroup; why are we discussing Phil? Whatever you think
of the guy, he is certainly not a cat. :-)

Relax and take it easy a little.

Alex

: Gee, I wonder how often Phil's been peeping through my windows to
: know so much about my life. He can make up anything he likes, and
: take of the interpretations of my comments from other Usenet kooks,
: but that will never, ever create any facts. It's posts like this
: that should help him realize why fewer and fewer people are taking
: him seriously.
:
: The veterinary board in NJ is reviewing the Maxshouse site and
: potential the facility for violations. He may not be making it
: clear enough upon entering the site that statements come from a non-
: vet, and they're concerned about who administers restricted care to
: the cats.
:
: The man is a wannabe hack. He wants to stay just this side of legal
: without tipping his hand too far that he is completely without
: education and claims that because he read books he's more
: knowledgeable than a vet. I read step my step, with photos, how to
: do an appendectomy. That DOES NOT mean I'm qualified to actually do
: one.