Fat Cat

Old February 24th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Fat Cat

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
I bought the Cracklers
http://store.yahoo.com/fatcatinc/crcattoyse.html.

Haha! Yay! They are my favorite!

I gave Hodge the rat
(after prying him off the shipping box). He loved it, just like he
loves his Fat Cat mat. Whatever they put in their cat nip, he either
wants to lick, suck, or dig at with his back feet. Now he's under the
desk, exhausted.

(Better than the usual biting my knees.)

I'm glad he likes them. I think they are so artfully done, and by someone
with a sense of humor. There used to be a tick in the crackler series that
had
this cheesy green grin. There used to be a Mother-in-Law and a Nasty
Neighbor
Kid, too! (One senses they are marketing to the humans, but then it is the
humans
that have the money!) My Gracie's favorite is the Rainbow Trout, he is not
a Crackler, but he is long and slim and ultimately very kickable. Hee!

Old February 24th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I'm glad he likes them. I think they are so artfully done, and by someone
with a sense of humor. There used to be a tick in the crackler series that
had
this cheesy green grin. There used to be a Mother-in-Law and a Nasty
Neighbor
Kid, too! (One senses they are marketing to the humans, but then it is the
humans
that have the money!) My Gracie's favorite is the Rainbow Trout, he is not
a Crackler, but he is long and slim and ultimately very kickable. Hee!

I LOVE those! I have some of the Cracklers, one of the EEEKS and also the
TailChaser Series. I swish the long tail under a piece of tissue paper on
the floor and they go nuts! Also have "Vet the Victim" which my vet got a
big kick out of. They've got to be the cutest looking toys I've ever seen.

Anna

Old February 24th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Anna via CatKB.com" u18214@uwe wrote

I LOVE those! I have some of the Cracklers, one of the EEEKS

You know the little pink Eeks mouse? My Buddha-boo held it in her little
paws and licked it until it was GREEN from the catnip showing through!!
Eyyeeuu!

and also the
TailChaser Series. I swish the long tail under a piece of tissue paper on
the floor and they go nuts!

Yep, I have the rabbit!

Also have "Vet the Victim" which my vet got a
big kick out of. They've got to be the cutest looking toys I've ever

seen.

I have this one too! It is funny because the vet has that disapproving look
on his face and all his instruments of torture in his pockets. It is
hilarious how the little feet flop around while Gracie kicks the snot out of
him. Did you know that this toy has been retired? They don't make him any
more! Also the Doggy Dress 'N Drag, where they have removable girly clothes.
8)

I brought a dear Democrat friend a George Bush fatcat toy, thinking her cat
would beat him up like my Gracie does her fatcat toys--but he loved all over
him instead, and I told her "well, if I had known he was going to do that I
would have brought Hillary Clinton. They really are a hoot. I refresh them
by getting the bags of "Zoom Around the Room" catnip and putting it with the
old toys in a gallon ziplock. Very frugal. lol

Old February 24th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
In article 5c5695b6f97d2@uwe, "Anna via CatKB.com" u18214@uwe
wrote:

Also have "Vet the Victim" which my vet got a
big kick out of. They've got to be the cutest looking toys I've ever

seen.

Oh, okay, I must get that one soon -- the annual visit is coming up, heh
heh heh.

It's retired! You can't get it from Fat Cat!

However, look what I found for you ...

http://tinyurl.com/p7c3h

Old February 24th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote:

Also have "Vet the Victim" which my vet got a
big kick out of. They've got to be the cutest looking toys I've

ever
seen.

Oh, okay, I must get that one soon -- the annual visit is coming up,

heh
heh heh.

It's retired! You can't get it from Fat Cat!

However, look what I found for you ...

http://tinyurl.com/p7c3h

Well, of course I bought it!

Heh! Make sure to tuck it in Hodge's carrier next time he goes
in for a vet check!