Get a load of Kelly Farrington Haden

Old August 3rd 05, 11:41 PM
Snittens

"-L." wrote

Well ya know I said you were a cute preggo before, so there should be
no doubt.

Aww.. thanks

Clearly someone is mentally ill and obsessed. That's the only
conclusion that makes sense.

-L.

I know the geographic area of the person who posted. According to our
webserver logs, someone from this area accessed the website, and
specifically the photos page, shortly before "Mommy's Little Helper" posted.
That gives me a pretty good idea of who it is.

-Kelly

Old August 4th 05, 12:55 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 03 Aug 2005 03:53:51p, Snittens wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:2p-dnf1YZbhNvWzfRVn-
):

"Kitkat" wrote

How much longer? It's gotta be soon, no?

Next Friday

-Kelly

Best wishes, Kelly. You must be ready to bust! In more ways than
one.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old August 4th 05, 01:22 AM
Rhonda

Kelly, take them off of your Christmas list.

Good luck with the furless babes! Your household is going to get very
exciting.

Keep us posted,

Rhonda

Old August 4th 05, 02:39 AM
Candace

Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 03 Aug 2005 03:53:51p, Snittens wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:2p-dnf1YZbhNvWzfRVn-
):

"Kitkat" wrote

How much longer? It's gotta be soon, no?

Next Friday

-Kelly

Best wishes, Kelly. You must be ready to bust! In more ways than
one.

I think you're cute, too, Kelly. My best wishes also, you must be very
excited.

Candace

Old August 4th 05, 02:50 AM
Candace

Snittens wrote:

I know the geographic area of the person who posted. According to our
webserver logs, someone from this area accessed the website, and
specifically the photos page, shortly before "Mommy's Little Helper" posted.
That gives me a pretty good idea of who it is.

Well, dang, once again I'm in the dark. I keep getting the feeling
that everyone but me knows who the "outers" are. Several people have
made cryptic little remarks implying they do. Who's gonna out the
"outers"? I can't think of anyone who lives in your geographic
area...well, I guess the word "area" is relative, what kind of radius
are we talking?

(and why can't I get outed, I'm fascinating, too, really, yeah, I
am...)

Candace

Old August 4th 05, 03:19 AM
Kitkat

Candace wrote:

Well, dang, once again I'm in the dark. I keep getting the feeling
that everyone but me knows who the "outers" are. Several people have
made cryptic little remarks implying they do. Who's gonna out the
"outers"? I can't think of anyone who lives in your geographic
area...well, I guess the word "area" is relative, what kind of radius
are we talking?

(and why can't I get outed, I'm fascinating, too, really, yeah, I
am...)

Candace

Don't worry, Candace. I am clueless as well. You are NOT alone!

lol,
Pam

Old August 4th 05, 03:21 AM
Snittens

"Candace" wrote

Well, dang, once again I'm in the dark. I keep getting the feeling
that everyone but me knows who the "outers" are. Several people have
made cryptic little remarks implying they do. Who's gonna out the
"outers"? I can't think of anyone who lives in your geographic
area...well, I guess the word "area" is relative, what kind of radius
are we talking?

(and why can't I get outed, I'm fascinating, too, really, yeah, I
am...)

Candace

Oh, the person isn't in my area, I meant the log shows a person from a
certain area. Also, that same IP address that's on the log shows up in the
headers of posts by a certain person. Sorry to be so cryptic, I just really
don't want to be involved in a flame war thing. So Anonymous Remailer
Poster, I am pretty certain of who you are. Do you want to stop this now?

I didn't think I was fascinating either

-Kelly

Old August 4th 05, 03:23 AM
Snittens

"Candace" wrote
I think you're cute, too, Kelly. My best wishes also, you must be very
excited.

Candace

Thanks Yes, I'm very excited. I can't wait to see my babies!

-Kelly

Old August 4th 05, 03:32 AM
CatNipped

"Snittens" wrote in message

"Candace" wrote

[...]

Oh man, the curious among us are *dying* to know who it is. But I don't
blame you for not wanting even more attention focused on you by a nut case.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 4th 05, 03:37 AM

Snittens wrote:
"Candace" wrote
I think you're cute, too, Kelly. My best wishes also, you must be very
excited.

Candace

Thanks Yes, I'm very excited. I can't wait to see my babies!

-Kelly

You're going to have your hands full. Don't forget to take care of
yourself, too, and save a little chunk of time for yourself. To post
and update us, of course.
My DH is a twin, and his mother is also a twin. I was half-afraid we'd
have litters :-) Aside from some deep-seated resentment he still has
over having to share a birthday cake, he turned out okay :-)
Sherry