She did it again...little minx...

Old April 9th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default She did it again...little minx...

"Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote in message

I don't know if it's available to you, but you probably know I'm
cautious about alternative therapies. Nevertheless, I've heard enough
positive results, in musculoskeletal problems, to think that a
veterinary acupuncturist might be effective and possibly inexpensive.///

Unfortunately, because Pandora is semi-feral, I suspect that the stress
of acupuncture would do more harm than good. I've used a veterinary
acupuncturist very successfully on another cat - you may know Flo,
Andrea Fullers cat? Well, when she wasn't busy nailing the vet with her
teeth and claws, we had some very positive results with her bad back and
acupuncture.

Plus, it's £30 per session minimum down here, and she'd need at least 6
sessions. I just don't have that kind of money at the moment.

Helen m