Petrus purrs

Old May 10th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Petrus purrs

On 2006-05-10, Karen penned:
My mom is worried sick about her cat Petrus. He wasn't eating and
acted all "huddley" so she took him in. The vet said xrays showed a
lot of hair in the intestines and he got an enema. They said there
was still stuff in there but it should work out. He came home, ate
some and threw up. She is taking him back today because he still
acts miserable (though he may have eaten last night). She is really
upset. I just hope it is just taking a little time to feel better
and get the rest out. Any spare purrs would be appreciated. Mom
describes Petrus as a nearly perfect cat and everyone at the vets
exclaims how good he is over and over because he is so mild. He is
exceptionally affectionate and loving. I just feel bad for the both
of them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...f8.jpg&.src=ph

Purrs for Petrus.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 11th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
My mom is worried sick about her cat Petrus. He wasn't eating and acted all
"huddley" so she took him in. The vet said xrays showed a lot of hair in the
intestines and he got an enema. They said there was still stuff in there but
it should work out. He came home, ate some and threw up. She is taking him
back today because he still acts miserable (though he may have eaten last
night). She is really upset. I just hope it is just taking a little time to
feel better and get the rest out. Any spare purrs would be appreciated. Mom
describes Petrus as a nearly perfect cat and everyone at the vets exclaims
how good he is over and over because he is so mild. He is exceptionally
affectionate and loving. I just feel bad for the both of them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...f8.jpg&.src=ph

Purrs on the way. He looks like a real sweetie.

Old May 11th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
My mom is worried sick about her cat Petrus. He wasn't eating and acted all
"huddley" so she took him in. The vet said xrays showed a lot of hair in the
intestines and he got an enema. They said there was still stuff in there but
it should work out. He came home, ate some and threw up. She is taking him
back today because he still acts miserable (though he may have eaten last
night). She is really upset. I just hope it is just taking a little time to
feel better and get the rest out. Any spare purrs would be appreciated. Mom
describes Petrus as a nearly perfect cat and everyone at the vets exclaims
how good he is over and over because he is so mild. He is exceptionally
affectionate and loving. I just feel bad for the both of them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...f8.jpg&.src=ph

Purrs for Petrus to recover quickly.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 11th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE Petrus purrs

Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it
was out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They
showed her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think it
is just that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still, continued
purrs would help. I've never heard her so upset before. I really think
she is worried it is something serious (well, being blocked by hair is
serious but you know what I mean). He truly is one of the sweetest cats
I've ever known. Thank you everybody for the power of positive thought.

Old May 11th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs on their way.

Yowie

Old May 11th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it
was out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They
showed her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think
it is just that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still,
continued purrs would help. I've never heard her so upset before. I
really think she is worried it is something serious (well, being
blocked by hair is serious but you know what I mean). He truly is one
of the sweetest cats I've ever known. Thank you everybody for the
power of positive thought.

Continuing purrs for Petrus, it does sound hopefull.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 10 May 2006 23:21:06 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it
was out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They
showed her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think it
is just that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still, continued
purrs would help. I've never heard her so upset before. I really think
she is worried it is something serious (well, being blocked by hair is
serious but you know what I mean). He truly is one of the sweetest cats
I've ever known. Thank you everybody for the power of positive thought.

Poor little feller. Purrs continuing.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 11th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old May 11th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it was
out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They showed
her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think it is just
that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still, continued purrs would
help. I've never heard her so upset before. I really think she is worried
it is something serious (well, being blocked by hair is serious but you
know what I mean). He truly is one of the sweetest cats I've ever known.
Thank you everybody for the power of positive thought.

Will continue to purr for Petrus till he is fully recovered.

Winnie

Old May 11th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:

Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it was
out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They showed
her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think it is just
that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still, continued purrs
would help. I've never heard her so upset before. I really think she is
worried it is something serious (well, being blocked by hair is serious
but you know what I mean). He truly is one of the sweetest cats I've
ever known. Thank you everybody for the power of positive thought.

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Petrus to recover completely
and really soon,
Polonca and Soncek