PLEASE READ - Conan's Adoption

Old July 2nd 05, 11:00 PM
Brad

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 07:53:10 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 07:06:37 GMT, Brad
wrote:

I think in the interview Charlie might forget to mention about
throwing cats out the window of this vehicle and running someone off
the road in order to run over a cat........and if he didn't why would
he brag about doing it?? Has he commented about these things at all?

I've reformed Brad. I used to run animals down every chance I got,
but then I saw the light, and now I love animals. It's true I
backslide once in awhile and kill something just to see the blood
splatter, but no one is perfect.

Charlie

Excellent Charlie......as long as you only kill animals once in awhile
for fun then I guess thats ok.......I just hope all the people who
thought you were ok read that.....

Brad

Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting......." HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"