Cat toys all around

Old September 27th 04, 04:24 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Cat toys all around

Did you ever just think that the world just constantly produces
countless new cat toys?

I was awakened last night by the wildest kitty soccer in recent
memory-- sounded like a dozen cats-- with extra scuffling and
sliding-- donuts and burnouts-- on the hardwood floor.

I turned the light on, and could not see what he was playing with at
first-- it was too tiny. But he was really putting on a show--
repeated overshooting his target, and sending himself into little mini
side-frenzies that had him leaping to the tops of shelves, and
shooting up and down the stairs. What was causing all the commotion?
A blueberry. I had spilled some on the floor that morning, and
apparently missed one when I was trying to clean them up.

Little goofball.

Theresa
Old September 27th 04, 06:09 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Did you ever just think that the world just constantly produces
countless new cat toys?

Oh yeah... mini pretzels also make excellent instant cat toys

Old September 27th 04, 06:09 PM
jmcquown

Old September 27th 04, 06:09 PM
jmcquown

Old September 27th 04, 10:47 PM
Ann

Ginger (RB) loved to play with string beans. She would hang out in the
kitchen until I gave her one.
Ann

Old September 27th 04, 11:19 PM
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Did you ever just think that the world just constantly produces
countless new cat toys?

I was awakened last night by the wildest kitty soccer in recent
memory-- sounded like a dozen cats-- with extra scuffling and
sliding-- donuts and burnouts-- on the hardwood floor.

I turned the light on, and could not see what he was playing with at
first-- it was too tiny. But he was really putting on a show--
repeated overshooting his target, and sending himself into little mini
side-frenzies that had him leaping to the tops of shelves, and
shooting up and down the stairs. What was causing all the commotion?
A blueberry. I had spilled some on the floor that morning, and
apparently missed one when I was trying to clean them up.

Little goofball.

Theresa

I so wish my cats would play more. Kitty is often too grumpy to play and
she doesn't like Boyfriend playing in her presence either and she's
effectively stopped him by boxing his ears every time he tries.
So, two weeks ago, I bought them a catnip mouse, I'd heard such stories on
the group about how much cats like catnip and I thought I'd give it a go.
That catnip mouse is spurned. Neither of them has any interest in it
whatsoever.
I sniffed it (yes, sad, sad, cat slave) to see if it smelt of anything, and
to me, it doesn't. Is the scent discernable to hoomins, and if so, do I now
need to buy a catnip spray to refresh it with, or am I just wasting my
money?

Tweed

Old September 27th 04, 11:19 PM
Christina Websell

[...]

Bonnie herding micey toys Cheryl Cat anecdotes 65 July 13th 04 03:48 PM
What are your cat's favorite toys? Mischief Cat anecdotes 15 March 11th 04 12:11 AM
toys and water Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 November 27th 03 09:31 PM
Gem Gets Real Toys Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 6 August 28th 03 05:38 AM