The kitten has been named

Old March 11th 04, 05:46 AM
TJ and The Dust

Default The kitten has been named

The little kitten I asked you all to help name now has a name. She is called
Bella. They did call her Jade for a day but it didn't fit after she took over
the house and started training her slaves. Her male hoomin just calls her kitty.
He said that is all he will ever call her so they should have just named her
kitty. She is very feisty, vocal and not shy at all. She likes to climb the
drapes. I will have to teach my assistant to be a proper slave, she is pretty
clueless at this point!

TJ and The Dust

Old March 11th 04, 06:47 AM
Marina

"TJ and The Dust" wrote
The little kitten I asked you all to help name now has a name. She is

called
Bella.

Beautiful name, My niece's cat is called Bella.

--
Marina

Old March 11th 04, 02:26 PM
Christine Burel

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message
The little kitten I asked you all to help name now has a name. She is

called
Bella. They did call her Jade for a day but it didn't fit after she took

over
the house and started training her slaves. Her male hoomin just calls her

kitty.
He said that is all he will ever call her so they should have just named

her
kitty. She is very feisty, vocal and not shy at all. She likes to climb

the
drapes. I will have to teach my assistant to be a proper slave, she is

pretty
clueless at this point!

TJ and The Dust

Very cute name! Sounds like your friend needs a quick course in slavedom;
I'm sure you can fill her in!
Christine