IM SO HOT

Old March 7th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default IM SO HOT

stupid sonsabitches

My ride has not showed up to go pick up Jupiter yet

but that's not why Im angry

I called early this morning, when they would have expected me and let
them know my ride had not got here yet.. all I got was the answering
machine

I've called back at intervals...

Letting them know I am coming to get her

I just hung up leaving yet another message and the stupid asses call
my voicemail and say..
(short version here..)... "come get your cat or we are calling animal
control"

WHAT?!

PICK UP THE ****ING PHONE YOU IGNORANT INCOMPITENT BITCH!!!

Belive me! I am going to THRASH somebody when I get there.

My ride is on the way finally.

Old March 7th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:
stupid sonsabitches

My ride has not showed up to go pick up Jupiter yet

but that's not why Im angry

I called early this morning, when they would have expected me and let
them know my ride had not got here yet.. all I got was the answering
machine

I've called back at intervals...

Letting them know I am coming to get her

I just hung up leaving yet another message and the stupid asses call
my voicemail and say..
(short version here..)... "come get your cat or we are calling animal
control"

WHAT?!

PICK UP THE ****ING PHONE YOU IGNORANT INCOMPITENT BITCH!!!

Belive me! I am going to THRASH somebody when I get there.

My ride is on the way finally.

It must be they have not turned off their voicemail service.. or
something..
nobody will answer

but they are calling me saying, come get your cat or we are calling
animal control

****it! my ride hasn't got here yet.

sux being at the mercy of someone else

Old March 7th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:
stupid sonsabitches

My ride has not showed up to go pick up Jupiter yet

but that's not why Im angry

I called early this morning, when they would have expected me and let
them know my ride had not got here yet.. all I got was the answering
machine

I've called back at intervals...

Letting them know I am coming to get her

I just hung up leaving yet another message and the stupid asses call
my voicemail and say..
(short version here..)... "come get your cat or we are calling animal
control"

WHAT?!

PICK UP THE ****ING PHONE YOU IGNORANT INCOMPITENT BITCH!!!

Belive me! I am going to THRASH somebody when I get there.

My ride is on the way finally.

OK, Finally got through to them.

She admitted she had not checked her morning messages.

Luckily I had not flamed them.. what would be the point in that (at
this point)

It would not have changed anything, and possibly exasperated the
circumstance.

Soo.. all is well, I have a ride down there at lunch time.

Barry

Old March 7th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Mar, 15:00, "Barry" wrote:
On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:

[...]

Barry- Hide quoted text -

Thank goodness for that!
I am so pleased that you you didn't flame grill her before you got
there..
It tends to be embarrassing when you go to pick them up

Now you know how I felt about Lilly for 36 damned long hours. By the
end of it, I was ready to smash her fancy plate glass window with
worry & frustration.
It is not at all funny is it?
I can tell you that by the end of that 36 hours, I would have done
things that just wouldn't have occurred to me @ other times... but the
worry makes you do things you intend to, doesn't it?
I am so pleased it is all sorted though & that you will have her home
soon too.
See, I knew you would do it
Well done B
S.;o)

Old March 7th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 7, 10:56 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 7 Mar, 15:00, "Barry" wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:

[...]

Google snipped Sheelaghs post.. sheelagh tells me it was good not to
worry,and good to hold my tongue.

I say..

well.. I"ve learned to keep cool... especially when someone has
something you want... I have learned that people can be terribly
nasty...

I have learned that words can stick fast like an arrow.. they can
break bones so to say...

The worst thing to tell somebody is..

"do what you have to do"

never tell someone that. they will!

I figure this... no matter who is at fault... anger and rage will just
drain you of needed energy...

I am VERY... did I say very? I mean EXTREMELY solution minded.

What is it going to take to solve this. I need solutions.

Yes, that was really something! 36 hours of punishment for you.

Old March 7th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:
stupid sonsabitches

My ride has not showed up to go pick up Jupiter yet

but that's not why Im angry

I called early this morning, when they would have expected me and let
them know my ride had not got here yet.. all I got was the answering
machine

I've called back at intervals...

Letting them know I am coming to get her

I just hung up leaving yet another message and the stupid asses call
my voicemail and say..
(short version here..)... "come get your cat or we are calling animal
control"

WHAT?!

----------------
What indeed??? What kind of an operation are they running ??? (no pun
intended). I have never before heard of a veterinary hospital that threatens
to send an animal (especially one who just had surgery the day before) to
animal control just because the owner isn't there at sunrise to pick up the
animal. If I left my cat or dog at my vet hospital *until late afternoon*,
the worst thing my vet hospital would do is (maybe) charge me $14 for an
extra day of boarding. I've never heard of a vet hospital where they behave
as you describe.

Anyway, I'm glad that everything went well, and soon Jupiter will be home
safe and sound. (And please don't forget to ask for pain meds for her and
watch her incision for any signs of infection).
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 7th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Mar, 16:26, "cindys" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 7, 9:46 am, "Barry" wrote:
[...]

Hi Cindy;o)
Good to see you. Haven't see you for a few days.
I was interested in what you had to say regarding pain meds.
when Lilly was expelled from the former vet surgery, after the
pyometra operation..
were were given Nothing @ all..zilch, for Lilly regarding pain
meds..!!
Should Lilly have been offered something when she was discharged?
I wondered at the time & wish that I had asked too.
She must have been feeling dreadful until she got to the new surgery
practise.
I feel guilty about it too. But if you have never been offered any for
any of the cats that you take, how are you to know what is required..?
I feel like a should have known better though!
S...