"Science Diet" Hairball Control Sensitivity

Old October 26th 03, 01:29 AM
Cheryl

In ,
GAUBSTER2 composed with style:

Just because
you are "regulars" doesn't mean you own things around here and you
aren't going to win many people to your anti-Hill's agenda if you
keep treating everyone w/ disrespect. (The sad thing is you are
all adults and should know better)

You're a sicko. Own things? lmfao! You really have a problem and I
hope you either find out what it is or just stfu.

Old October 26th 03, 01:33 AM
Cheryl

From: "Cheryl"

Why are some of you (who all seem to agree w/ each other all of
the
time) piling on Nadine? Can't you disagree w/ her tactfully?
Somehow Alison seems to be able to do so, the rest of you should
take a lesson.

Did I even reply to Nadine, you stupid ****?

LOL!! More evidence of a nasty, bitter person w/ little
self-control!

Did I say you replied to Nadine? No.

Yes you did. Read your own post above, I've left it intact.

I was merely mentioning how
several of you "regulars" can't disagree nicely. You then go and
prove my point! Thanks a bunch!

Huh? Having any sort of conversation with you is like beating my head
against the wall. You don't comprehend, you don't follow threads, and
you don't have anything to say other than "defending Hills", your
mission in life apparently.

Learn to read attributes and follow a thread, retard.

Oh, I've followed your (and others) attributes....hence my (obvious
to all) observations!

No, retard, you don't.

I have no doubt that you would take
to one of Lauren's little fantasies!

Seeing that you can't take a little joke and have extreme paranoia,
it's very obvious that you should consider that mental institute.

That was a joke?? LOL. Now I'm laughing! Jokes should usually be
funny and have a little bit of truth to them. That wasn't funny or
truthful. If you found it funny, then I feel just a little bit
sorry for you!

It really was funny. Honestly. A HA HA. It really was. If you
didn't think it was close to the truth you would have seen that it
was.

Old October 26th 03, 01:33 AM
Cheryl

Old October 26th 03, 03:42 PM
GAUBSTER2

I was merely mentioning how
several of you "regulars" can't disagree nicely. You then go and
prove my point! Thanks a bunch!

Huh? Having any sort of conversation with you is like beating my head
against the wall. You don't comprehend, you don't follow threads, and
you don't have anything to say other than "defending Hills", your
mission in life apparently.

Boy are you deluded! You don't agree w/ me, so you insult and ridicule. You
should grow up and then perhaps you will understand all of the adult
conversations around you!

Learn to read attributes and follow a thread, retard.

Oh, I've followed your (and others) attributes....hence my (obvious
to all) observations!

No, retard, you don't.

LOL! More name-calling!

That was a joke?? LOL. Now I'm laughing! Jokes should usually be
funny and have a little bit of truth to them. That wasn't funny or
truthful. If you found it funny, then I feel just a little bit
sorry for you!

It really was funny. Honestly. A HA HA. It really was. If you
didn't think it was close to the truth you would have seen that it
was.

I wonder what it's like to live in that deluded fantasy world of yours! LMAO