I sat outside

Old March 25th 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I sat outside

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

However, it rained practically all year last year, from April through
November. I didn't get to sit outside and enjoy anything. Needed to
buy a rain slicker!

Today - The weather was great, it was mild and sunny. 75°F. The chair
cushions weren't soaking wet. Ah, what a nice day to sit outside.

Buffy had pretty much ignored me today after her furminator grooming
session. (She loves that.) She was sleeping in her kitty cradle. I
went outside with a book and a glass of wine. Talked with my SO on the
phone.

Buffy suddenly realized I wasn't right here. She sat at the glass door
meowing at me. I laughed. Sure, when I'm in the house you don't care.
When I sit outside, you want me to come inside. Nope. I enjoyed the
lovely afternoon. Then I came in and gave her some scritches. She's
taking a nap again.

Jill
Old March 25th 16, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 20:06:15 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy suddenly realized I wasn't right here. She sat at the glass door
meowing at me. I laughed. Sure, when I'm in the house you don't care.
When I sit outside, you want me to come inside. Nope. I enjoyed the
lovely afternoon. Then I came in and gave her some scritches. She's
taking a nap again.

Buffy was just pointing out that you're no more a match for the 10 foot
alligators than she is.
Old March 26th 16, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_5_]

wrote:

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

Speaking of such things, I watched a doco last night called 'The Story
of Cats'. At one point they showed a clip of a Jaguar stalking and
killing a full grown Caiman. killed it almost instantly with a bite to
the back of it's head. Amazing.

Old March 26th 16, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

Speaking of such things, I watched a doco last night called 'The Story
of Cats'. At one point they showed a clip of a Jaguar stalking and
killing a full grown Caiman. killed it almost instantly with a bite to
the back of it's head. Amazing.

Yep, jaguars are extremely strong cats!

Jill
Old March 28th 16, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_5_]

wrote:

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

Speaking of such things, I watched a doco last night called 'The Story
of Cats'. At one point they showed a clip of a Jaguar stalking and
killing a full grown Caiman. killed it almost instantly with a bite to
the back of it's head. Amazing.

Yep, jaguars are extremely strong cats!

One would think Lions or Siberian Tiger... but nope.
Old March 28th 16, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

Speaking of such things, I watched a doco last night called 'The Story
of Cats'. At one point they showed a clip of a Jaguar stalking and
killing a full grown Caiman. killed it almost instantly with a bite to
the back of it's head. Amazing.

Yep, jaguars are extremely strong cats!

One would think Lions or Siberian Tiger... but nope.

They're strong, they're fast. They don't have to be the biggest cat to
be the strongest. They've honed those skills over a thousand years.

Jill