Declawing Question

Old May 6th 04, 02:53 AM
MoParMaN

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message
om...
Hi there! I have an improtant question regarding my cats. I

have
just gotten them declawed - it's kind of funny to see them

stagger
around almost like they are still drugged!!

Anyway, I am concerned about something. It looks as though

they are
in some pain and there has been some bleeding.

This worries me. I'm not really sure how to get cat blood out

of my
carpet.

I mean, I love these cats and all, but if they are going to

make a
mess of the carpet, I think I'm going to have to get rid of

them. Can
someone help me please? Thanks!!

I have found that boiling their paws in hot water for 10 minutes
per paw will stop the bleeding. Try white vinegar on the bloody
carpet.

--
MoParMan----Remove Clothes to Reply...

Scud Coordinates:
Latitude: 32.61208 Degrees North
Longitude: 96.92995 Degrees West
Depth: 17.35 Inches

Old May 6th 04, 03:20 AM
Jon Enslin

minerva nine wrote:
You are so pathetic.

I know. I've tried Resolve and that Oxy Woolite stuff, but neither is
working too well...

Have any suggestions?

Jon

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message
om...
Hi there! I have an improtant question regarding my cats. I have
just gotten them declawed - it's kind of funny to see them stagger
around almost like they are still drugged!!

Anyway, I am concerned about something. It looks as though they are
in some pain and there has been some bleeding.

This worries me. I'm not really sure how to get cat blood out of my
carpet.

I mean, I love these cats and all, but if they are going to make a
mess of the carpet, I think I'm going to have to get rid of them.
Can someone help me please? Thanks!!

Jon
Balzac, AB

Old May 6th 04, 04:11 AM
Jon Enslin

Pond Patrol wrote:
Jon Enslin ) wrote:

SNIPPED

CAT LOVERS: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THE TROLL.

THE ONLY THING LOSERS LIKE HIM LIVE FOR IS RESPONSES.

THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO TO HIM IS TO NOT ANSWER AT ALL.

IT'S A "SPORT" ON HIS LOSER NEWSGROUP TO "FISH" FOR FLAMEBAIT IN
CROSSPOSTS. DON'T BOTHER WITH THE LOSER.

I am sorry, but you are mistaken. I am an avid reader of alt.cats since I
first got my pets about four years ago...lots of good advice in this
chatroom. You see, I just got a new leather couch and decided it was time
for the declawing. I am really having trouble with the cat blood on the
carpet though. And both of them look pretty sad which is kind of pathetic,
but I figure they will get over it.

Jon

Old May 6th 04, 04:23 AM
Charles Beauchamp

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message
om...
Hi there! I have an improtant question regarding my cats. I have
just gotten them declawed - it's kind of funny to see them stagger
around almost like they are still drugged!!

Anyway, I am concerned about something. It looks as though they are
in some pain and there has been some bleeding.

This worries me. I'm not really sure how to get cat blood out of my
carpet.

I mean, I love these cats and all, but if they are going to make a
mess of the carpet, I think I'm going to have to get rid of them. Can
someone help me please? Thanks!!

Jon
Balzac, AB

This made me laff...unfortunately I had a mouff full of chicken fajitas.
How do I get that stuff out from between my keys?

v/r Beau

Old May 6th 04, 04:25 AM
Charles Beauchamp

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message
minerva nine wrote:
You are so pathetic.

I know. I've tried Resolve and that Oxy Woolite stuff, but neither is
working too well...

Have any suggestions?

Stir frying. Lot's of Thai sauce.

v/r Beau

Old May 6th 04, 05:55 AM
M.C. Mullen

"Jon Enslin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
| Pond Patrol wrote:
| Jon Enslin ) wrote:
|
| SNIPPED
|
| CAT LOVERS: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THE TROLL.
|
| THE ONLY THING LOSERS LIKE HIM LIVE FOR IS RESPONSES.
|
| THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO TO HIM IS TO NOT ANSWER AT ALL.
|
| IT'S A "SPORT" ON HIS LOSER NEWSGROUP TO "FISH" FOR FLAMEBAIT IN
| CROSSPOSTS. DON'T BOTHER WITH THE LOSER.
|

| I am sorry, but you are mistaken. I am an avid reader of alt.cats since I
| first got my pets about four years ago...lots of good advice in this
| chatroom. You see, I just got a new leather couch and decided it was time
| for the declawing. I am really having trouble with the cat blood on the
| carpet though. And both of them look pretty sad which is kind of
pathetic,
| but I figure they will get over it.
|
| Jon

Look, you idiot, why did you post the nonsense to a football group, and why
have you changed your mail address so quickly? Guess you are used to being
PLONKED!