Att Girl Kitties

Old September 28th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Att Girl Kitties

Gramby haz sum knock off's most like deze from J C Penny. We mite needz a
pair of medics here if her dont katch her breaf pretti sune after seeing da
prize of dem!!! Willow using her bottle brush til to fan the fainting
Gramby.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:53:02 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Datz da grambys faforite kind of drezz.

Fangu! I finks dat Cristobal Balenciaga had
ekswit taste; hiz gownz iz timeless!

An dese Jimmy Choo heels willgo kwite well wif
it!

http://tinyurl.com/ybtkfnt

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/27/2009 11:18:45 PM

Old September 30th 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

I is finking dat cos ime wite i will ware a black velvet gown - furry
dramatical = wiv jet blak neklis. I kin paint my claws blak too.
Sort of Gothkitty look. Wat do yu finks?

Ratfinx
Old September 30th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat sounz wonnerful. U shud look ferri bootifulz.
Willow approving of ratfinkz choices.

Old September 30th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz willz be veri dramitakal, Trudi aprofing

--
Have a wonderful day

Old September 30th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Ratfinx" wrote in message
I is finking dat cos ime wite i will ware a black velvet gown - furry
dramatical = wiv jet blak neklis. I kin paint my claws blak too.
Sort of Gothkitty look. Wat do yu finks?

Ratfinx

Daddul woik!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 30th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 27, 8:46*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:08:18 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz Piglett and time iz gettink shortz. *Haz u girl cats gone to toonyas
botikue and gotted ur outfits for da dance and da rest of da serimoniez?

I hazn herd if dere iz a partikular theme diz yearz. *No one haz said muchez
bout what dem iz wearink.

Minown gown iz covered wiff Rainbowz, in differenk shapez and sizes all
fitting together on da skirtz and da top iz mintz gren wiff a sequin Rainbow
running from mine left shoulder ofver to my waiste on da ofther sides.

If Wascal askes mineself and him wearz himz tuxedo, we will look pretti
spiffie.

* * * * I botted dis vintage Balanciaga gown in sky-bloo
silk gazar!

http://tinyurl.com/ybwbh3l

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 9/27/2009 10:43:23 PM

Dat wooks wike ME twying to gitted dat dwess!
Butted, I haff gotted sumfing just wite: an Armommy po da swa
wavendur stwapwess a-wine dwess, wich fitz mine figyur purrfikk. Iam
furvur shoppink fur a gnice stole. An bawway swippurz.
MeOwy
Old October 1st 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:50:49 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat wooks wike ME twying to gitted dat dwess!
Butted, I haff gotted sumfing just wite: an Armommy po da swa
wavendur stwapwess a-wine dwess, wich fitz mine figyur purrfikk. Iam
furvur shoppink fur a gnice stole. An bawway swippurz.
MeOwy

HeHe, it duz, duzzint it!

I finks yoo will luk luffly in yur outfit!. Do
yoo want to sit wif myownself an Tiger? We'll
purrrobably be wif sum ofur kitties too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/30/2009 7:47:08 PM
Old October 1st 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:50:49 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat wooks wike ME twying to gitted dat dwess!
Butted, I haff gotted sumfing just wite: an Armommy po da swa
wavendur stwapwess a-wine dwess, wich fitz mine figyur purrfikk. Iam
furvur shoppink fur a gnice stole. An bawway swippurz.
MeOwy

HeHe, it duz, duzzint it!

I finks yoo will luk luffly in yur outfit!. Do
yoo want to sit wif myownself an Tiger? We'll
purrrobably be wif sum ofur kitties too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/30/2009 7:47:08 PM

Pipps here, I am gonna wear mine favorite red glowy gaown wiff see quinz n
rainbowz, n mine kyoot widdle neese Mimzy, hoo I dunt see mutch, haz a
speshul red dwess wiff a big red bow in da bak hur luffs n uff korse her
kolorful purse wiff lotsa hankies iffen inny kitty needs one for wadder in
dere eyez. My momcat Sqweex iz gonna wear da sayme dwess her wor wast yeer
cuz et iz hur favurite n also red., wif a red pin dat sparklez. N shooz tew
mach fur awl uffen usses.
Mine Pa Pookie, Unka Mosey n my neffew Bob Qat will probably wear dere gray
soots wiff red tiez. Dat iz owr famlee color. Red.

Pipps, age 4 ..I wish sumkitty wood ask me to da ball
Oh well, I kan sit wiff frendz den.

Old October 1st 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needsa go to da skort thread anna say diz, anna den a mancat mite azk
yoursef, if notted der iza bunc of kitteez who iz sittin togefur so you can
sitz wif dem, butted go an say so a mancat kan azk yoursef

*ranger iz owlde enufra dat fur zample\\trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old October 1st 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 30, 5:48*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Yess I beeweev yur sky bwoo an mine wavendur wil pweesent a pweezing
jukstapurrsishun. Fangyu.
MeOwy

My girl wafflycat Cat anecdotes 9 June 10th 08 05:19 PM
my new little girl Mommy of 2 Cat rescue 6 September 19th 06 03:47 PM
I'm a big girl now. Beatrice Kitten Cat anecdotes 4 July 1st 05 05:23 PM
This girl really does Catnipped Cat anecdotes 11 May 5th 05 03:21 AM
New Little Girl Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 78 November 2nd 04 11:39 PM