Old April 15th 04, 10:06 PM
Boogie's Mom

perk!! Nip?!?! Oh yeah...roll in nip. Must roll in nip.

smurgle, nuzzle, earlick
Boogie

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Boogie! Mine luff! I was wondering where you went! Would you like to

roll
in a pile of nip with mineownselves?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Hiya, Thaddeus! Long time, no meow. How're you keeping these days?

Didja know dat me anna Meowmie moofed to Maryland? Well, we did, but

I'ze
currently keeping company wif Ms. Kitty where it's warm! (it shure ain't
warm here in Bawlamore!)

Yer frend,
Boogie da HarpurrCat furrmerly of Floriduh anna now of Bawlamore MD

"D.S.K." wrote in message
we are glad to have you back, Miss Violette smiling
Thank yew, Misss.
Thaddeus

Old April 16th 04, 12:26 AM
ChildFree23

[smurgle, nuzzle, forehead lick]

Oooh! The PawPaw is going out! Want to try to sneak out the door with
mineownselves? We can go exploring!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

Old April 16th 04, 10:11 PM
Boogie's Mom

Er...um... iffen you don't mind, I'ze nottid much of a owtcat. Wouldn't you
rafur roll inna nip sum more?

Boogie, gettin rather "nip-glazed"

Old April 17th 04, 01:08 AM
ChildFree23

Would you rather go exploring in the In?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Displaying Her Frontier Spirit

Old April 17th 04, 03:01 PM
Boogie's Mom

Eggsplorin in the In iz funfun. I lufs to use mineown klaws to open cubbord
doors. Sumtimes I make da doors bangbangbang anna make meowmie shout wif
joy.

Letz go see what we can find to infestigcate. Mebbe dere's new toys to
discofur.

Boogie, much preferrin the safer environs of da In.

Old April 17th 04, 04:14 PM
ChildFree23

Well...GranMeowmie is baking in the kitchen. What do you say we go in there
and help her?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

Old April 19th 04, 02:46 AM
Boogie's Mom

Oh Yes, Let's! I have a furrocious sweet fang and absoolutely luff baked
guds (cookies, cakes, bread...you name it) I efun luffs Twinkies! I used
to strongpaw Meowmie into sharin bits of herzown twinkies wif me, buttid dat
was befur she gottid dye-a-beetys. So iffen Granmeowmie is bakin, let's go
help AND shake her down fur goodies.

Boogie da sweetlovin HarpurrCat from It's Finally Warming Up Bawlamore

link.net...

Old April 19th 04, 05:36 PM
ChildFree23

GranMeowmie is making Hungarian Coffee Cake, so let's see if she needs help
kneading the dough. You'd better ask her, though. She ignores me.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training