Possibul redukshun in sekkaterrial dooteez

Old June 17th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Possibul redukshun in sekkaterrial dooteez

yeUP, we hoap yew git bedder sunesune,
Haz hur red da buk ubaowt uh giant lumburjak name uff Paul Bunyan?
[dat weuz bad wuzznt et?]
Mosey n MeOwy
Mrrrrrt, wai r yew wooking at meh funnee MeOwy? oh noze..ai fink ai m big
trubbul

OO00oooh NOO000ooo!
Wewll, at leezt it's not hur frunt pawz, wat hur yuzez fur typink.
Meowmee hazza Bunyum, buttid so furr hur izzint habink eenyting dum bowt
it.
Duz yur meowmee havva Bunyum?

Get bettererer suuun, M.I.L.

--
Pitô.ônya

"
Ize sorree to repurrt dat owrown sekkaterree mite be remiss in herown
dooteez later dis week. On Thurzday she iz gonna hav a liddle surjeree on
wun uv herown toez. She will be bak home da same day, but she mite not be
abul to sit at da pooter furry long at furst.

Sundance

Old June 17th 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu Lizzie an da ress uv yurown howse. Da surjeree wented well. Rite now
Meowmie juss haz to keep herown fut up an put ice on it sumtimez.

Rebecca

"Gramby" wrote in message
Lizzie reads this and asks Piglett, kan I tell dem dat ourown hoze will
purr da surgerie goez well? I realli likez diz idearment and it iz new to
mineself. Piglett pats her gently on the head. You iz learnink little
one to kare for oftherz and dat iz gud, I belief u jus tole dem.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

owsefz howze will be purrin it all goez well anna hersef iz home anna
happee
soon, OEJ fur herown howze

Old June 17th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy[_2_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:27:28 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Ize sorree to repurrt dat owrown sekkaterree mite be remiss in herown
dooteez later dis week. On Thurzday she iz gonna hav a liddle surjeree on
wun uv herown toez. She will be bak home da same day, but she mite not be
abul to sit at da pooter furry long at furst.

Sundance

how is yore toes, sundance sekritari? i hurd my sekritari phone a
friend to come and cut my beutifful nailz. i hoap myown toes is ok
too.
beauty

Fangu, Beauty, my toes iz doing pretty gud.

Anti Sandy

[Sundance takes over]

Dere muss be a eppydemmik uv gittin kittee nalez cutted. I gotted taked to
da TED da uther day an awl myown klawz gotted kut!

Sundance

Old June 17th 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Ize sorree to repurrt dat owrown sekkaterree mite be remiss in herown
dooteez later dis week. On Thurzday she iz gonna hav a liddle surjeree on
wun uv herown toez. She will be bak home da same day, but she mite not be
abul to sit at da pooter furry long at furst.

Sundance

how is yore toes, sundance sekritari? i hurd my sekritari phone a
friend to come and cut my beutifful nailz. i hoap myown toes is ok
too.
beauty

Fangu, Beauty, my toes iz doing pretty gud.

Anti Sandy

[Sundance takes over]

Dere muss be a eppydemmik uv gittin kittee nalez cutted. I gotted taked to
da TED da uther day an awl myown klawz gotted kut!

Sundance

yeUP Sundance, yew r rite, Dere muss be a eppydemmik uv gittin kittee nalez
cutted
Wee r gunna git owrz clipped diz week-end n we awl hayte et, but owr hoomins
gib usses nip afturwurdz.
Wee git clipped ubaowt twise uh munth, n meoemie duz da clipping n maykes
shure hur duzznt hurt usses.
Dunt tell Ranger, but Pipps swares wike uh sailur..waffwaffwaff. ai m vury
well behaved.
Hur jest klipz da vury tips uff owr sharp nayles.

Mosey fur hiz famlee