I hate the ted

Old April 29th 04, 05:08 AM
Miss Violette

Default I hate the ted

Just beclaws I grew a beauty mark, mean old soft mad furry take me to the
ted. It wasn't bad enough that I got stuffed into kitty jail, the other
cats didn't have to go. The beauty mark has to be checked but doesn't seem
to upset the ted nearly as bad as it scared soft!!! But to ad insult to
injury the crazy ted said I needed to lose twelve ounces!!! I am NOT fat, I
am NOT even fluffy, Just becuase soft has gotten so much fluffy why does
this mean we all have to be less fluffy, which I am not!!! Miss Violet, the
smoked cat with more than her fur smoked today

Old April 29th 04, 08:38 PM
ChildFree23

Um...how did you grow a beauty mark?

Lilith Kitten
Curiously
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 30th 04, 12:31 AM
Miss Violette

and you would think there would be some compassion, after its a girl ted!!!
Miss Violette, only some betterer today
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss Violette
wrote:

Just beclaws I grew a beauty mark, mean old soft mad furry take me to

the
ted. It wasn't bad enough that I got stuffed into kitty jail, the other
cats didn't have to go. The beauty mark has to be checked but doesn't

seem
to upset the ted nearly as bad as it scared soft!!! But to ad insult to
injury the crazy ted said I needed to lose twelve ounces!!! I am NOT

fat, I
am NOT even fluffy, Just becuase soft has gotten so much fluffy why does
this mean we all have to be less fluffy, which I am not!!! Miss Violet,

the
smoked cat with more than her fur smoked today

TED'z stooooopid. Wun lousy pownd?! An' nottid eefun uh pound?!

Stooooooopid TED... Wee shuld lidderbom hizown howse.

--- Onyx, sick uf TED'z...

--
CHANGE THE # TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL

Old April 30th 04, 12:32 AM
Miss Violette

I am not sure exactly one day soft was petting me and it just appeared on my
side, Miss Violette curios herownself
nk.net...

Old April 30th 04, 05:44 AM
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Just beclaws I grew a beauty mark, mean old soft mad furry take me to the
ted. It wasn't bad enough that I got stuffed into kitty jail, the other
cats didn't have to go. The beauty mark has to be checked but doesn't

seem
to upset the ted nearly as bad as it scared soft!!! But to ad insult to
injury the crazy ted said I needed to lose twelve ounces!!! I am NOT fat,

am NOT even fluffy, Just becuase soft has gotten so much fluffy why does
this mean we all have to be less fluffy, which I am not!!! Miss Violet,

the
smoked cat with more than her fur smoked today

Oh my gudness, Miss Violette, how offul! Heer, rest yourownself on dis
nice, soff pillow and hab a nice cup of nip tea. It kan be furry
trawmattic, going to TED, I know. Wen my Meowmie dopted me I thot I wuz
throo wid TED, but no! I still haz to go sumtimes, and wunce dey kept me
obernite with a needul stuk in my leg. Dey sed sumting abowt me habbing too
much tempachur and needing to take sum tempachurs away frum me. I duznt
know wut dey wuz tawkin abowt -- I nebber took any tempachurs frum anywhere.

Rebecca, trying to soothe her friend

Old April 30th 04, 02:02 PM
dsh-diva

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:08:18 -0500, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Just beclaws I grew a beauty mark, mean old soft mad furry take me to the
ted. It wasn't bad enough that I got stuffed into kitty jail, the other
cats didn't have to go. The beauty mark has to be checked but doesn't seem
to upset the ted nearly as bad as it scared soft!!! But to ad insult to
injury the crazy ted said I needed to lose twelve ounces!!! I am NOT fat, I
am NOT even fluffy, Just becuase soft has gotten so much fluffy why does
this mean we all have to be less fluffy, which I am not!!! Miss Violet, the
smoked cat with more than her fur smoked today

O Miss Violette, we knows just wat yu meen. TED just sed dat abowt
usses tu! Hows kum wif alla der edukashun dey still dont know dat
weze not FAT! Weze neffur seen a bewty mark on a kittee before, Iffn
its bewteous, why is dat a problum? Kittees kan neffur be tu
bewteous. Shtoopid TED.
Xena and Callisto

Old April 30th 04, 03:54 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Oh my towz! Itz terrible to hafta gut puttied in dose kittee jaylz!
Turrible! Anna whatz duz dem tedz kno ennyway!

Buttid I'ze glad dat yourownself iz calmed down.

Now az fur dose twelf onusez, my ted sez dat I could uze sum uv yur 12
ounsez caws I'ze a petite kittee at just unner seben pownz.

Do yoo tink one of da tecknikally minded kitteez cud figger a way to
teleport da wayte frum yourownself to me?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 1st 04, 04:31 AM
Miss Violette

I am much better today. someone pooped in the bathroom and soft stepped in
it. No one is claiming the deed but we all snickered at her, Miss Violette,
in a much better mood now

The Kitty Hate Enfilade Cat anecdotes 4 November 30th 04 08:40 PM
there are somedays I hate people Sherry Cat anecdotes 2 August 7th 04 02:46 AM
I hate being trained Bridget Cat anecdotes 33 May 26th 04 08:19 PM
i hate to ask but.. OU812? Cat anecdotes 20 September 19th 03 12:57 AM