opera

Old April 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

Trudi makes her way slowly to where the inspektur iz, Sir, I am innerested
in solving myzteriez so i will assist yourownself in aniway i kan, I kan
help takez statementz, take notez anna 'skuzz wif youcatz, the onliezt limit
is beclawz of mine recent trip to ted*my history mystery* I iz mofin slow,
Respktifulli Trudi
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:47:56 -0800, Countess Katzenplatzen wrote:

Mine brush - ze Josephine brush - it eez gone!

[Sammy squeezes by the Countess and looks in the cabinet. He sees her
leather bag, unzipped and standing open.]

Sammy: Ok, we'll handle things! Mizz Cleo, would youz take da Countess

yourz cabin an start gettin herz statement? An youz offur kitties that
came down with the Countess, would you gif your statements to da
'spector?

[Sammy dashes down the hall to his cabin, then returns a moment later.

He
has a heavily laden backback, bulging with pawprint powders and brushes,
an alternate light source, evidence collection bags, digital cameras,

and
magnifying lenses.n Just as he returns to the Countess' stateroom, the
Inspector arrives breathlessly.]

I'z wil infesticate da room and see what clues I can find. Inspector,

Mizz
Cleo has da Countess in her room. If it'z ok wif yourownself, I'z will
start da infestication here.

Zut alors! How can zees be? On my vacation and on my watch! Zee
Prefect, he weel be furious!

M. Sammy, I eez glad zat you haff had zee deketif trainink! First,
take zee digital piktures, zen dust zee entire room and zee hall
owtside fur pawprints. After I take zee statements, we must, I finks
luk fur witnesses ov suspikous aktivity. But first, let us run zee
pawprints zat you will get thru zee Gendarmerie Feline du France's
computers!

he goes off to interview kitties
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old April 1st 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

well at leazt we willz fin owt 'bowt hizsef now, Trudi
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:02:18 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
little, agile paws typed:

Zut alors! How can zees be? On my vacation and on my watch! Zee
Prefect, he weel be furious!

M. Sammy, I eez glad zat you haff had zee deketif trainink! First,
take zee digital piktures, zen dust zee entire room and zee hall
owtside fur pawprints. After I take zee statements, we must, I finks
luk fur witnesses ov suspikous aktivity. But first, let us run zee
pawprints zat you will get thru zee Gendarmerie Feline du France's
computers!

he goes off to interview kitties

on his way out, he bumps into Trudi who speaks to the Inspector
"Dis is tewibble nooz, Inspektor! Yoo kno, I haff a nose fur a gud
mystery - can I help?" she asks him.

"Ummm," says the inspector, thinking. "Perhaps, yes Mlle. Trudi. Eef
you would be so kind as to interview anycat who may haff seen or herd
sumfink, it would be ov great help. Zat way I can infesticate zee rum
wif M. Samuel. Heer eez a notebook and pen, yes, zat wood be furry
helpful..." He returns to the Countess cabin.

"Good, M. Samuel, I weel sniff around, and you shud keep gathering
zee pawprintz..." As his voice trails off, the Inspector crouches down
low, and begins sniffing around the cabin while looking through a
halogen-lighted magnifying glass...

Murmurs of "Zut, alors!" - "Merde!" and "Helas!"can be heard as the
flash of the Inspector's small digital camera flashes in various
areas, and he can be seen putting things in small brown envelopes,
writing notes on the outside.

Twenty minutes or so later he calls Sammy Kitten over. "M. Samuel!
Come heer, pleeze. I smell many cats in zis cabin. Offur heer by zee
cabinet, zee smell of Freidrich eez kwite strong; eet wood not
surprize moi eef his pawprints are all offur zee kabinet and zee
luggage. But of cawz, he eez zee Countess' assistant, and may furry
well haff put her luggage in zere. Now offur heer, along zee owter
wall, I smell a cat I do not know; zere are zese curious small pieces
of colored plastic zat haff been cut "neetly, and a smell ov
lubricating oil and cresote. Do dust zis area well. And of cawz we
haff kitten smellz all offur - unfortunately in zere eggzuberance zey
haf been runnink all offur zis barge, perhaps muddying zee trail. Oh
well, les chatons seront les chatons, eh?"

Trudi then knocks. "Inspector! Sammy!" Ahh, do come een Mlle. Trudi,
what nooze?" Trudi turns to the Inspector, "None, I'ze afraid. Nokitty
saw anyfink unusual."

The Inspector turns to Sammy. "Zees is so strange, M. Sammy, eh?
What do you make ov awl zis. Zee ship was sailink, so no strange cat
could come aboard, yet zis kommunity ees unlikely to haff a jool-theef
in it. Do you haff zose prints ready for me to fax to zee headkawters
yet?"

"And zen zere eez zat brown chat who hidez...."
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old April 1st 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I will go wif one of you boycatz anna tke notez anna look arownd whilez you
interfewz hizsef, Trudi
Samuel Redcat wrote in message
news
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:41:16 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote:

The Inspector turns to Sammy. "Zees is so strange, M. Sammy, eh?
What do you make ov awl zis. Zee ship was sailink, so no strange cat
could come aboard, yet zis kommunity ees unlikely to haff a jool-theef
in it. Do you haff zose prints ready for me to fax to zee headkawters
yet?"

"And zen zere eez zat brown chat who hidez...."

I do! Here you go, 'spector - Iz got lots and lots of pawprints. A bunch
of grown kitty prints and a bunch of kitten prints. An lotz an lotz of
furz.

Hmmm, I guess we prolly needz to get somekitty to talk to dat brown
kitty..

Sammy

Old April 1st 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Adam" wrote in message
Meowmie likes Gilbert anna Sullivan too. She went to see a few of those
shows.
Isn't there one in which there are 2 cats named Koko and Yum Yum?

Yes! An anuthur wun wif a cat bekus they sings 'What was that! It wuz thu
cat!'. An wun were thu pyrates goes 'Thump Thump' wen they iz trying tu
walk wiv cat-like tred.

Lord Chancellors were cheap as sprats
And Bishops in their shovel hats
Were plentiful as tabby cats --
In point of fact too many.
"The Gondoliers"

Koko and Yumyum are owned by the retired newspaper writer/detective
,Kwilleran (? I know that the kw is right)
in the books "The Cat Who..."

Old April 1st 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:00:45 -0800, Samuel Redcat's little, agile paws
typed:

I do! Here you go, 'spector - Iz got lots and lots of pawprints. A bunch
of grown kitty prints and a bunch of kitten prints. An lotz an lotz of
furz.

Hmmm, I guess we prolly needz to get somekitty to talk to dat brown kitty..

Sammy

Indeed, M. Samuel. But we do not haf any efidence to gettid a
warrant; he wood haff to agree to a search...

Well, zee pawprints iz faxed to zee hedkwarters and zee evidence too.
Umm perhaps we awl shud return to zee dinner until we haff zee results
back. What do you kitties fink?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old April 1st 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
Meowmie likes Gilbert anna Sullivan too. She went to see a few of those
shows.
Isn't there one in which there are 2 cats named Koko and Yum Yum?

Yes! An anuthur wun wif a cat bekus they sings 'What was that! It wuz
thu cat!'. An wun were thu pyrates goes 'Thump Thump' wen they iz trying
tu walk wiv cat-like tred.

Lord Chancellors were cheap as sprats
And Bishops in their shovel hats
Were plentiful as tabby cats --
In point of fact too many.
"The Gondoliers"

Koko and Yumyum are owned by the retired newspaper writer/detective
,Kwilleran (? I know that the kw is right)
in the books "The Cat Who..."

My Meowmie loves those books and read almost evey single one of them.

Rusty

Old April 1st 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:14:53 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

purhapz we kuld infite hizsef up to da dinner? Trudi

[Our kitties, most of whom are still stunned by the sudden turn of
events, file back to the deck to finish dinner while they wait for the
results from the Gendarmierie's crime labs. Trudi, Sammy and the
Inspektor sit together some distance away from the other kitties,
while Cleopatra and Anaïs comfort the Countess along with other
community kitties. As the barge pulls up to the quay in Vandenesse, a
white Peugeot police car is waiting; a tuxedo cat in uniform exits,
and leaps up to the barge heading straight for the Inspektor]

"Bon swar, M. Inspektor, I am Phillipe Legrande, zee sargent fur zees
sektion of Burgundy. A courier from Paris haz just giffen me zeese
reports and tols myself to delifur zem to you, and to profide any
assistance."

[The inspector opens it and reads the reports, Sammy and Trudi look
expectantly. In a minute or two the inspector hands them to Trudi and
Sammy and speaks. "Bien. Eet seems zat - as I expekted - Friedrich's
furz and paw-prints were found all ofur zee cabin and itz contents;
moreofur zee liddle plastik fings were zee stripped ends of an
elektronic kable made by zee Belkin company, and in zat area by zee
outer wall ov zee barge, zere were traces of creosote, lubricatink oil
on zee pawprints and furz of M. Henri Beauvisage, zee ship's repair
kitty. Outside zee cabin on zee hardware and wallz ov zee hallway are
zee paw-prints ov one M. Hercule Lenoir, zee Hafana Brown kitty. And
ov cawz, zere were hundreds of fresh kitten paw-prints all offur
efurryfing."]

"Zo, my friends [reaches for a crayfish and glass of nip-wine] what
do you finks? Eet seems zat we haff three kitties to interview soon,
non? Any theories, mes amis?"

"M. Legrand, wood you like some crayfish and a glass of zee wine?"

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old April 1st 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Well, enne uv doze wud be furry uneek -- I duznt fingk we haz ennee kitteez
heer wif numberz in dere namez. Why iz yoo fingkin uv changin?

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Hiya Bekky...Akshullee, mine meowmee iz uh fazt lernur, but dere iz uh lot
tu lern.
I habent had mutsh lap tyme wiff hur laytlee.

tell me furranklee, shud I chaynge da spellink ov mine nayme to Pit2nya?
or Pet2nya, or Pi2nya, ur juzt leve it sumwatt sympully Pitoonya?
(Aksullee, mine Pawpaw purrfurrz Petunia, kud yu e-majun dat?)

Pitoonya(?)

Old April 1st 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Countess Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
news
Oh my towz!

I didn't kno dat! I finks doze singin' opera catz liffs neer da
Countess, an maybe when we goez dere, yew can arrange fur a
purrformance. Whaddya fink?

Yes indeed, zey do live nearby. I haf heard zem perform Deflator Mouse,
and zey are quite eggzelent. I would be delighted to arrange ze
performance when you all come to visit!

Countess K

Oh, dat wud be wunnerful! I will luk furward to dat!

Rebecca