Ewwww!!!! She KISSED ME!!!

Old September 9th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Ewwww!!!! She KISSED ME!!!

I was just minding my own business, you know, just lying on the bed and
having a wash. When the hoomin slave walked up and began scritching my
head. Yes it felt good, for she was doing it the proper way a slave
should.

Suddenly she smiled and i looked up in time to see her hands coming at
my face. Before i could back away, she cupped my head and suddenly
KISSED me right on the NOSE!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

I wriggled out of her grasp and licked my nose clean. How DARE she
contaminate my nose with HOOMIN COOTIES!!!!!!!!

I had to give my face a thorough washing after that. Ick!!!

Mischief

Hoomin note: I love giving Missy and Mayhem kisses on the nose. Mayhem
puts up with it, since she'll give me nose kisses too. But Mischief
acts like I'm giving her the plague or something. sheesh!

Old September 9th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:

Hoomin note: I love giving Missy and Mayhem kisses on the nose. Mayhem
puts up with it, since she'll give me nose kisses too. But Mischief
acts like I'm giving her the plague or something. sheesh!

LOL! Miranda is like that, too. She loathes having my face too close.
But Caliban loves giving and getting kisses.

Old September 9th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Marina wrote:
Mischief wrote:

Hoomin note: I love giving Missy and Mayhem kisses on the nose. Mayhem
puts up with it, since she'll give me nose kisses too. But Mischief
acts like I'm giving her the plague or something. sheesh!

LOL! Miranda is like that, too. She loathes having my face too close.
But Caliban loves giving and getting kisses.

Well get'em young and get'em used to it. Around here, we call it
paying the rent!! Hahah!! 8^P

---tension

Old September 9th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was just minding my own business, you know, just lying on the bed and
having a wash. When the hoomin slave walked up and began scritching my
head. Yes it felt good, for she was doing it the proper way a slave
should.

Suddenly she smiled and i looked up in time to see her hands coming at
my face. Before i could back away, she cupped my head and suddenly
KISSED me right on the NOSE!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

I wriggled out of her grasp and licked my nose clean. How DARE she
contaminate my nose with HOOMIN COOTIES!!!!!!!!

I had to give my face a thorough washing after that. Ick!!!

Mischief

Hoomin note: I love giving Missy and Mayhem kisses on the nose. Mayhem
puts up with it, since she'll give me nose kisses too. But Mischief
acts like I'm giving her the plague or something. sheesh!

ROFL, Tyrone is like that, too. He can't stand to be kissed. Chloe and Pua
don't seem to mind, though.

kili

Old September 9th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 22:49:13 -0700, Mischief wrote:

I was just minding my own business, you know, just lying on the bed and
having a wash. When the hoomin slave walked up and began scritching my
head. Yes it felt good, for she was doing it the proper way a slave
should.

Suddenly she smiled and i looked up in time to see her hands coming at
my face. Before i could back away, she cupped my head and suddenly
KISSED me right on the NOSE!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

I wriggled out of her grasp and licked my nose clean. How DARE she
contaminate my nose with HOOMIN COOTIES!!!!!!!!

I had to give my face a thorough washing after that. Ick!!!

Mischief

Hoomin note: I love giving Missy and Mayhem kisses on the nose. Mayhem
puts up with it, since she'll give me nose kisses too. But Mischief
acts like I'm giving her the plague or something. sheesh!

TuTu loves nose kisses and she will return them. If I don't watch out,
she will also give me lip kisses. MLB
Old September 10th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Mischief wrote:
I was just minding my own business, you know, just lying on the bed and
having a wash. When the hoomin slave walked up and began scritching my
head. Yes it felt good, for she was doing it the proper way a slave
should.

Suddenly she smiled and i looked up in time to see her hands coming at
my face. Before i could back away, she cupped my head and suddenly
KISSED me right on the NOSE!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Indeed. My hoomin is always doing stuff like that
too! Yoo reallly hafta be on your gard around hoomins. And then they
say WE'RE sneaky....

Francesca.

Hoomin Note: Francesca, sensing I was not operating at full factory
specs last night, (I've come down with a mild cold,) and thus she
deigned to sit in my lap while I was watching TV last night. She quite
enjoyed all the ear scritches and rubbings under the chin, but she
really hates being kissed. =o)

Melissa

Old September 10th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

I was just minding my own business, you know, just lying on the bed and
having a wash. When the hoomin slave walked up and began scritching my
head. Yes it felt good, for she was doing it the proper way a slave
should.

Suddenly she smiled and i looked up in time to see her hands coming at
my face. Before i could back away, she cupped my head and suddenly
KISSED me right on the NOSE!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

LOL! When I saw the subject (before reading your post), I thought you
were grossed out because your cat kissed you! A friend of mine has
a cat who loves mouth kisses - she'll even lick your teeth. Ewww! I love
cats, and I'll put up with a lot of things other people won't - like
kneading and smurgling, or the beastie lying on my chest with its butt
in my face - but I draw the line at being french-kissed. (By a non-human,
I hasten to add.)

Neither Smudge nor Roxy is crazy about being kissed on the face (I'm
fond of their foreheads - it's the perfect kissing spot), but they
tolerate it. Sometimes I get a dirty look, but they don't get so put
out that they have to launch into an elaborate washing routine. But
Licky, Mr. "Don't touch me, you're terrifying me", just adores being
kissed on the head! He'll lean his head up into my face for maximum
exposure, purring at top volume.

Joyce
Old September 10th 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
Mischief wrote:

[...]

I agree. I once knew a woman who said her cat liked to suck her tongue.
Ewwww!

Joy

Old September 10th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

wrote in message

I draw the line at being french-kissed. (By a non-human,
I hasten to add.)

I agree. I once knew a woman who said her cat liked to suck her tongue.
Ewwww!

Aaaagh! Sounds like that could end up being rather painful, too.

Joyce
Old September 10th 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Joy wrote:
wrote in message
Mischief wrote:

[...]

I had a Sarah-cat that would fall asleep on my chest, head on shoulder,
constantly trying to suck my ear lobe. I got her when she was only
four weeks old, from the shelter, failing to thrive and she was so
young that she imprinted onto me, like Conrad Lorenz and his ducks.
She ended up a parrot-cat, riding on my shoulder every where I went
(long time ago, student days), even when I rode my bicycle. What a
life that was!

---tension