Update on Mosey frum Aunti Kyla

Old April 27th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Update on Mosey frum Aunti Kyla

I looked at all the responses here and laughed SO hard at the cats who told
Mosey to bite TED. The vet is a really nice guy, and Mosey has lost a
pound..he weighs 10 lbs and has a gum infection, so he's gonna be getting
some liquid antibiotics for that and he has an appointment next Tuesday at 1
pm for a tooth cleaning, they will have to knock him out, and dh can pick
him up around 7 ish that same night...I will give Mosey his meds. No problem
there. Glad it's a liquid. The vet said to put some fiber powder in his
gooshy food to keep him from getting the runs, which makes no sense to me at
all. This whole visit, without any shots, cost about 61 dollars, which is
what I got for my birthday and his tooth cleaning is going to cost over a
hundred, and he can come home that same night. But that's a week away.
Just thought you might like to know

wow, it is starting to pour out..and here comes some hail...yikes!!!
Guess I'll go take a nap with dh for awhile.
Thank you all for the love and purrs for Mosey
Love
Aunti Kyla

Old April 27th 11, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well what good news, and the cleaning is a small enough amount you can
manage it without freaking out, Lee

Old April 27th 11, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:11:39 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

I'm glad to hear that TED didn't find anything worse than a mouth
infection, and teeth that need cleaning....this is exactly what I
expected (hoped) to hear, since it's not serious.

It's possible that TED could find a bad tooth or two that may need
removing, when Mosey is under anesthesia...but again, it's not
serious...only expensive.

As for the fiber: if Mosey isn't having any trouble with his food and
the litterbox now, leave well enough alone(!)

Sending purrs for Mosey to feel better, and for his upcoming dental to
go well
Old April 27th 11, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

the expense is relatively small and can be budgeted for... less than three
hundred dollars is really a money releif...

as to the fiber, the fiber stops the runs as it gives bulk to the infection
leaving his system,

soft

Old April 27th 11, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 26, 9:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

It looks like what Mosey has is treatable and everyone here is glad to
hear it. Missy is dissapointed that he did not bite the TED but
everyone else is glad that he behaved.

Knowing you live in Washington, I always _assume_ that it is raining
there unless you mention otherwise.

Love from all of us.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 27th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

efin do i kant bbite aneemore, i alwayz inkuragez efuri kitty who can ta
bite da ted anna ted heperz, MH

Old April 27th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 11:22*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
efin do i kant bbite aneemore, i alwayz inkuragez efuri kitty who can ta
bite da ted anna ted heperz, MH

Yooshully I agree wiff yoons, mine wise love-kitty. BUTTED, pour
Mosey's mouf is sor an a TED iz a furry hard fing to bited. I bited
wun wunse an almos loss a HELFY toof.

Dem was da daze. Seye

--
Missy
Old April 27th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yeah, that's true..but we don't have much money.
Mosey scratched me big time when I gave him his liquid antibiotic today,
I'm busy freaking out about other things right now. [about my dh] Kyla

Old April 27th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Gandalf

[...]

Us too Mosey sure groused loudly all the way there and back.

It's possible that TED could find a bad tooth or two that may need
removing, when Mosey is under anesthesia...but again, it's not
serious...only expensive.

Yeah, we're aware of that.

As for the fiber: if Mosey isn't having any trouble with his food and
the litterbox now, leave well enough alone(!)

Well, Mosey does have the runs now, , and I am going to call TED at 1 pm
and ask about the fiber thingy.

Sending purrs for Mosey to feel better, and for his upcoming dental to
go well

Thank you so much
Love,
Kyla

Old April 27th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

the expense is relatively small and can be budgeted for... less than three
hundred dollars is really a money releif...

Well, to us, that is still a lot..but...we'll manage, somehow.

as to the fiber, the fiber stops the runs as it gives bulk to the infection
leaving his system,

soft

Is that good or bad? I'm calling TED at 1 pm to find out about the fiber
thing. Maybe the antibiotics are giving Mosey the runs. IDK And all the
cats eat the same gooshy food.
Love, Kyla