Pine Cone announces this summer's voyage

Old March 7th 04, 10:42 PM
Tanada

Default Pine Cone announces this summer's voyage

March 7,2004

Okay, Swabbies,

We're looking to start up for our pirate cat voyage of discovery and
fishies for 2004. Our Buddy, Adam, is being sent to Germany in May by
the hoomins he works for. We gotta go rescue him.

So I propose that we meet, dockside, at Roanoke Island, USA on June 1,
2004 and set sail for Burope and save Adam from working for the hoomins.
I then propose that we sail towards the south seas, collect more crew
members there, and find out about the fleshpots of taheetee, hawaee, and
the phillipeans. I figure we can have a grand old time, kick some d*ggy
b*tt, and find treasure galore.

What say ye? Are we going adventuring this summer? Are you mateys with
us or yellow livered d*g b*tt licking, cowards?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Hoomin note.

Pine Cone has been after me to work on and update his web site. I'm
still not through, but I've added a couple of pages, changed a few
things, and I'm still not happy. But it's at
http://home.earthlink.net/~tanada for those who want to see how the boss
(he thinks) cat is doing.

Pam S.

Old March 7th 04, 11:26 PM
Hopitus2

Hey, I thought Pine Cone's website is great, the pics also. Berfert was an
alcoholic?

"Tanada" wrote in message
news : March 7,2004
:
: Okay, Swabbies,
:

Old March 7th 04, 11:43 PM
Samuel R Kitten

So I propose that we meet, dockside, at Roanoke Island, USA on June 1,
2004 and set sail for Burope and save Adam from working for the hoomins.
I then propose that we sail towards the south seas, collect more crew
members there, and find out about the fleshpots of taheetee, hawaee, and
the phillipeans. I figure we can have a grand old time, kick some d*ggy
b*tt, and find treasure galore.

What say ye? Are we going adventuring this summer? Are you mateys with
us or yellow livered d*g b*tt licking, cowards?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Wow! That sounds like a whole lot of fun. By that time I'll no longer be
a baby kitten - I'll be just past my 1st purrday. I'd be honored to join
you on your voyage, Captain.

Sammy R Kitten

Old March 8th 04, 12:46 AM
Lisa Katt

Tanada skrev i meddelandet ...
[...]

Oh, I don't know, we are next to Germany here in south Sweden anyway. I am
not going around the world with you, possibly I will invite you all to my
15teenth birthday if you are around then (1 Sept).
You kittens have fun, I'll stay here in my own wonderful paradise.
Hugo Katt

Old March 8th 04, 01:08 AM
Victor Martinez

Aye aye Capn!

Fez and Rufous reporting for duty. We wanted to come last time, but we
were too young then. We're now almost 10 months old, so we should be ok
at sea.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 8th 04, 04:32 AM
LOL

Tanada wrote in message link.net...
[...]

Mike's been feeling so rotten and worrying his mom so much lately
she's not about to let him out of her sight, but Ozzy and Tiger might
like to come along. They are both very hard-working kitties who
deserve a break from the office, and as lawcats they can help get
everyone out of trouble, though *surely* that won't be necessary. ;-)

------
Krista
Who plans to check out PC's site when she's not already nodding off at
the keyboard
Old March 8th 04, 05:01 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
March 7,2004

Okay, Swabbies,

We're looking to start up for our pirate cat voyage of discovery and
fishies for 2004. Our Buddy, Adam, is being sent to Germany in May by
the hoomins he works for. We gotta go rescue him.

So I propose that we meet, dockside, at Roanoke Island, USA on June 1,
2004 and set sail for Burope and save Adam from working for the hoomins.
I then propose that we sail towards the south seas, collect more crew
members there, and find out about the fleshpots of taheetee, hawaee, and
the phillipeans. I figure we can have a grand old time, kick some d*ggy
b*tt, and find treasure galore.

What say ye? Are we going adventuring this summer? Are you mateys with
us or yellow livered d*g b*tt licking, cowards?

Aye, aye, Cap'n, here are two hearty swabbies always ready for an adventure!
Especially at sea. Will you pick us up frpm our island as you did last year?
Germany is quite near to us, so we could ghost oer there, but if you come to
our island, we can offer some good huntin' and nice climbing trees.

Ye mateys,
Frank and Nikki

Old March 8th 04, 08:26 AM
LOL

CATherine wrote in message . ..

(snipped)
Note from Robin's Meowmy: I will let Robin go on the trip but I want
to warn you about his way of sneaking out the door. Don't let him go
off ship by himself or the little sh*t will get himself in trouble and
won't make it back to the ship. Sometimes he is too curious for his
own good.

CATherine

Hmmm. So Ozzy and Tiger may be quite busy on the voyage, after all?

------
Krista
Old March 8th 04, 09:55 PM
Cathi

Greetings

As a seaside cat, I practically have brine in my veins, so would be glad
to join you on your adventures yet again. May I suggest that you do as
last year; up the English Channul, and up along the North Kent Coast
where I'll meet you at Whitstable Harber again? 'Tis a fine place for
stocking up on the essentials of life, like shrimpies. Then up the East
coast to Waffles, if she's game for a spot of hunting, which I'm sure
she will be.

Carrie, the fat one, wants to come again this year too. She's not so
bad really, and she's not so fat any more. Could you find space for
her?

--
Yours, respectfully,

Jasper (applying for the post of Stores Manager again)