JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Old October 28th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

We hope itz not too late tu sign thuh Gest Buk.

Sassy
Whiskers

We've neffur bin heer. It iz luffly, furry appropriate.

Misty
Kahlua
Bizzy, Katz Place "graduate"

and their guests from the Katz Place (where their mom volunteers):
Charlotte and Willy, Fiona, Anita, Crystal, Mel, Shadow, Cookie, Molly and
Socks

The House of David wrote:

[After the table is arranged to the lady cats' satisfaction, wedwinks
Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment, tails entwined, and think of his
sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie, wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who
presided over the table for so many years. They think, too, of all their
family and friends at the Bridj and hope they are celebrating as well.]

Kissa, it lukz lufflee.

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the House of David,
with Fred T. Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey

Old October 28th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hallowz Buster, glad ta meet yourownselvez. Welkom haz you signed in da
book? (Piglet being so confused by all the new people who say they are "Old"
people. To bad they don't pst more often so the new ones know who they
are.)
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
newsqIUi.156750$Xa3.8560@attbi_s22...
Hiz there Piglet, itz good to see youze and youze look so lovely. Ize
would like you to meet my wedwink, Buster.

Puddi Cat (introducing Buster)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 28th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez, I seez u has signed da book
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Puddi Cat stepz through the teleporter with her beloved Buster. She lookz
at the beautiful arrangementz and sighz... so many many memoriez, so many
Jellicle Ballz here and at the Bridge (looking upwardz)...

Puddi walks up to the table and greats Ralph and Kissa and effuryone and
taking the pen signs her name...

Puddi Cat, House of Tock

She givez the pen to Buster whoz signs his name...

Buster, House of Stillwell and Tenbusch

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 29th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hercule and Rebecca furry nize to meet yourfownselves and welkom. Dere is
fudz ofber dere if you needs someting after your tripz. Piglet pointing to
the food tablez.
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

[Rebecca and Hercule approach the guest book table. Rebecca signs her
name
and paws the pen to Hercule.]

Helo, Ralph an Kissa, an yoo muss be Piglet. Ize glad to finully meet
yurownself. Dis iz my furry deer frend Hercule Lenoir. Hercule, dis iz
Mlle. Piglet, one uv owr newist kommyunitee memfurz.

Rebecca

Greetings, Mlle Piglet. It is an honor to meet you.

Hercule

Old October 29th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet leans over to the others, "what a strange thing to do, who is the
blank line for".
"Louise" wrote in message
[A greige classic tabby approaches the guest book, then pauses as if
waiting for some other cat to sign first. She looks around, doesn't see
any other cat, walks up to the guest book, looks around once more for
another cat, then leaves a blank line in the guest book, just in case, and
signs on the line below.]

Louise Sylvia Rubin

Old October 29th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Stupid sekretari not reading all da potsz before writing.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
In article 1t2Vi.1818$BD.990@trndny06,
Louise wrote:

[A greige classic tabby approaches the guest book, then pauses as if
waiting for some other cat to sign first. She looks around, doesn't see
any other cat, walks up to the guest book, looks around once more for
another cat, then leaves a blank line in the guest book, just in case,
and signs on the line below.]

Louise Sylvia Rubin

Meow, Louise. It'z gud to see you again.

It still seemz like Allegra ought to be here wif usses, duzn't it?

Sammy

Old October 29th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz furr hur sisfurr, Allegra, hu wented tu da bridge juzt uh short wyle
ugo.
Du yu hab eer tufftz, Piglet?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 29th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:38:00 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

Beauty and Cinder sign in wearing their stylish red hats. They
remember Beast and the long-gone Snowball.

joey i am here. i haff a red hat wff ruffles and a purple bow.
beauty

Bear, I have a red hat and joolz.
Cinder

Yu bofe luuk so luffly! Can we get you ennyfing?

Joey an Bear

all we need is a bit of tyme to reed the tribyoots. i already had
treets!
beauty
Old October 29th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dat maykz yu ellygibbel tu joyne da Eer Tufft Club!
Wen Dyna Mo/Mite wuz prezzydent we had lotza meetinkz.
Allegra wanted tu hab moor, buttid dere wuz neffurr enuff tyme.
Neow I gezz dat I yam da negzt Purrezident, an affurr uh wyle we wyll
hab annuddder meetink, wiff refreshmints.

Shud I add yu, Piglet an Willow, tu da lizt?
I wunner heow menny kitteez ar styll uhrownd... :`(
--
Pitô.ônya, sadlee